No Tags Found!

Shwetasoni
It is good presentation. suitable for any manager . I think colour scheme of the presentation was very bright and to me it is not looking very professional. The slights are brighter than the words inside the slide
Hope will not take my comments otherwise
shweta

From India, Gurgaon
lalgir

Good job!!! Particularly useful to fresh management graduates who want to embark on a career in HR... this will give them a key idea of what they need... I will surely ask my students to go through this slide.
From India, Madras
niral@paramountlimited.co
I think you have put up good efforts almost all the skills are covered. I suggest we being in HR profession have to look after cost effectiveness & stress managment too. Wish you all the best Niral
From India, Vadodara
sabra nadeem
hi,
the presentaion is really good, i like it. however, i will suggest you change the font colour with the dark background the ligh colo font gives u as well as reader good impact. the hr manager should be a problem/ conflict solver as well
good work
regards
M.Sabra Nadeem

From Pakistan
avinashravuri
Hello dude,
Good work my dear friend but it looks like Gist of the topic.Dont mine friend.I will add some more points to ur PPT.
Main Qualities of HR manager are:
  • Strong communication skills
  • Strategic vision
  • Strong and crediable HR Gernalist knowledge
  • Leadership qualities
  • personal integrity
  • Teamwork at all levels
  • Negotiation skills
  • Sense of humour
  • Practical experience
  • Loyality
  • Good work ethics
  • passion to work hard
  • creative
  • conflict-resolution sills
  • action-oriented
  • patience
  • grievance handling skills
  • people handler
  • motivator etc[/CENTER]

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.