No Tags Found!

surabhihr

Dear All, I am planning to conduct HR residential training for all field staffs , so kindly suggest me some meaningful games. Thanks Surabhi
From India,
surabhihr

i am planning to give training to field staffs in following topics :- employee entitlements (like leaves ,laptop loan, vehicle loan etc) and Disciplinary . so i want the session to be healthier and interesting.
Thanks
Surabhi

From India,
aussiejohn

The topics you have mentioned lend themselves more to small group workshops rather than silly games.

I do not understand this obsession with "games". Many people do not like them, and they will maintain a passive attitude and not participate.

You will achieve far more by dividing the cohort up into small groups of 4 or 5, and giving them various scenarios to discuss and work out solutions to. Then the groups come back together to discuss their approaches to the problem.

With each different workshop, you change the groups, so that everyone gets an opportunity to work with different people. Too often there is a tendency for friends to stick together. This helps to foster collegiality between the staff.

Not only are they learning how to deal with the various aspects of the business that they need to know, they also learn to work co-operatively in groups, develop problem solving skills, and develop their confidence in speaking and putting forward ideas. That's a win-win for everyone.

From Australia, Melbourne
Nagendragannavarapu

I too agree with your views.Not only taking training sessions,also conduct fun games to minimize work stress in project environment.
From India, Hyderabad
Nalina.k

Hi surabhi,

I agree with Mr.john on the views on "games". Often games do not help in bringing the required environment for training. Either it dilutes the focus on training or makes it a time pass activity.

It depends on

1. The age and cadre of the participants.

&

2. The time constraints with senior positions.This is one of the reasons for micro-learning classes with small content phased evenly for higher impacts in learning.

However there are exceptions too..

At times the ice breaker games work well in the situation that the trainees are from different geographies are pooled together at the corporate [ - true to India with diverse culture and languages especially for marketing / sales teams or integrated factories].

Also, some activity which can be a puzzle, or narration of a story or an experience or a game will bring ease of togetherness to the participants, especially during the induction programs conducted for graduates who have joined as trainees or apprentices fresh from college.

Nalina.R

OD consultant,

Ph: 09952419530

From India, Tiruppur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.