No Tags Found!

pooja.t
You can try one minute activites. Get a team winner; then inter-team winner who will be the final winner for that deal.
One minute games like; number of songs that can be sung in a minute using the word "dil", "pyaar". SPunds easy; but is very difficult.
Have tongue twisters games; have quizzes about the company policies (learning cum entertainment).
Can I get more ideas specifically for voice process; which is easier to handle.

From India, Bangalore
rkumar@firstam.com
Hello all,
Here is an one more activity which we conducted in our company.
Creating a collage.
1. Firstly have 2 or 3 groups created within your team.
2. Ask them to come back within their interested topics for discussion - Politics, Cinema, Mobile Phone etc.
3. You need to have a old news papers sufficient and distribute the news paper to the group.
4. They need to identify the clippings, news related to their topics chosen and should cut & paste to a chart.
Finally you can post those charts prepared by them to the notice boards and ask other team members to rate.
Regards,
Raji (rkumar@firstam.com)

From India, Bangalore
huongjen
I agree that
"it seems simple but requires hard work in creating that
u have to make short stories and no sentence of it should be interconnected like say santa & banta were college friends they studied history."

From Vietnam,
neyhhaa
I found good initiatives in employee engagement programs as you all described above..Try out to make a team of different department and then make 4-5 groups for presentation on some topic...It will give the impact on their behaviour. It will remove the hesitation of talking to strangers and making friends within a time frame..
Regards
Neyhhaa Srivastava

srahman85
snap the picture of your employees carrying diff gesture & posture indicating some message without thier knowledge then paste it to the fun board one by one means one employee for one day then let the employee know a a particular employee as a whole.
hope it will quicke a bit of smile
regards
shoaib

From India, Muzaffarpur
shru_jadhav
Hi Everyone,
In my organization I had organised "Back To College Days". For 3 days we had celebrated different days which we had in College. Such as Traditional Day, Black & White Day, Twins Days.All 3 days we had given prizes to the best employee. It was celebrated PAN India
Try it out.It was big sucess.
Regards,
Shrutika

hr@techwyseintl.com

hi,
I feel create team spirit in them thru Ice breaking sessions, GDs, a one day trip, cultural programmes, sports.
Divide the whole group in to various team and let the captain take initative, have positive competions among the team HR remaining the coordinator.
All the best!
regards
Bindu

From India, Bangalore
Ramesh Sood

Taking suggestions from your employees themselves would mean engaging them even in this process.. NOT A BAD IDEA AT ALL.. try it out.. you will feel much better..
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.