No Tags Found!

Chiragi Pathak
Hi Jay,
Thanks a lot for sharing ur view.. U r right that I am quite new to this things..
But As u r a corporate Trainer and still i am getting appreciation from you that I think i am in the right direction.
Well friend can u please send me one sample PPT in the way that u feel it should be with appropriate background..
I will be thankful to u..
Regards
Chiragi
[/quote]

girishmoser@sify.com
marvelous.............. i am also sending you one ppt on communication skill you can add some girish
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt communicating_effectively_with_boss_138.ppt (101.0 KB, 149 views)

yogitas
Hi Chirag,
Your presentation is absolutely perfect. However, I would suggest you to add few points like
1) proxemics - The space / distance should be maintained during communication whether personal or to the mass
2) Chronomics - which means the correct timing, impact of time on communication
3) Supportive communication
(a) Problem (issue) oriented not person (personality) oriented.
(b) Congruence not incongruence (your feeling should match with your thinking)
(c) Specific not global
(d) Validates rather than invalidates the individual
(e) effective listening not 1 way message delivery (Chirag, you have already covered this point in your PPT)
These are just my views.
Thanks
Regards,
Yogita

From India, Mumbai
hmsomnath

Good Morning Pathak
I have gone through your ppt on communication skills. You have focused on the main things required about communication. Good addition of images in each slide. Give me some more ppt's in this topic if you have.
Thanks & Regards
Somnath :D :D :D

From India
narcissist

Hi Chiragi,
Had a look at your ppt. Though the content is pretty strong, you'll need to work a bit on your presentation skills. The background and images you have on the slides are much more prominent than the text, thus blocking out a major part of the essence of what you want to put across through the presentation.
Please don't mind the feedback, I've given it with positive intentions.
Take care and all the best,
Sameer

From India, Mumbai
preyankamore
Hi Chiragi, you have pasted the ppt at right time i just needed some material as i am having a training programme in my organisation on the same topic. Its a great help for me. Regards Priyanka
From United States
nandana
Hi,
It was a fantastic effort keep it up. The content was quite informative.
just few pointers to turn it into an even more brilliant one.
1) Always Introduce the Topic to the audience followed by the Objective.
2) Divide the main topic into different Sub-topics
3) Let there be just 3-4 points within the slide for maximum attention of the audience
4) Never leave any title untitled.
5) Do a Spell and Grammer Check
Hope it's helpful.
Nandana

From India
siva150585_jobs

Hi,
Greetings!!
Good Afternoon!!
How are you? Hope you are doing great...
It was nice message for the CiteHR. Keep it up Good Post (Message).
Advance Happy Christmas & New year wishes for you........
If any good presentation for your hand please forward to you my mail id it's very useful for you sivasankar2007@gmail.com
I am waiting for your replay.....
One more wishes for you it's very nice presentation......
Have a nice week end........enjoy and every moments....
Regards,
Siva

From India, Madras
kalaivani1999
Dear friend The slides are wonderful. Moreover the skill really lies in verbal communiation please let me know which place you belong and your contact number regards kalaivani
From India, Madras
svparadkar
Hi, A well thought out ppt and executed well. However some of the visuals- cartoons are not legible & clear. Could make it better. regards, Shridhar
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.