No Tags Found!

sonali misra

Hi all, Am uploading my ppt for reference...suggestions and coments are welcome... We plan to have a brief one on one session with all HOD’s post the presentation.
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt copy_of_an_introduction_to_the_world_of_make_my.ppt (895.0 KB, 1586 views)

nayantara
Hi Amruth The induction acitivity you described sounds really interesting & fun! What a way to start off employees in their new posting!! All the best 8)

Kalakumar
Hi all,
Im currently doing my MBA at TAPMI. As part of my summer project I need to structure a Welcome letter to new employees and also an annexure that will include relevant information for outstation as well as other employees. For example:
About the city
Weather
Guesthouse facility
Food
Relocation entitlement
City map
Brokers
Facilities at the office such as doctor on call, canteen, transport facilities, Parking facilities, etc.
Working hours
Dress code
Strength of employees at the local office & other offices
I would like suggestions on other relevant information to include in this annexure. Any other suggestions about the Welcome letter and annexure are welcome.
Looking forward to replies.
Thanks in advance.
Kala

From India
edamm
Hello everyone,
I'm a PR professional from Chile (South America), and all these posts have been very useful for me as I'm designing the new induction process for the company that I work for.
If there is anything I can do for you related to Corporate Affairs and RSC, please, let me know.
Best regards,
Enrique Damm.

sourabh77

HI Kala,
Office Layout is a must, will be of great help for new employees.
Important conatct numbers, HR/Admin Managers/Security managers as well as board numbers for current and other offices might be usefull for new joinees.
You can also include information about nearest Police Station, Hospital/s, Income Tax office, Bank/s, Chemist/s, Market, Airport, Interstate Bus Terminal, Metro and Railway Station etc
regards
Sourabh

From India, Delhi
hishilvant
Dear Soniya, Pls send me the ppt slides of Joining Formalities, Induction Formalities and Exit Formalities. if it would be possible for u. pls, send it. :oops: :P Rgds. Shilvant

nupur.g

HI All,
thanks for your valuable suggestions
Mine is software company , the way we ppl are going on is -
Abt company - M.D
Genaral Policies- HR
Technical Discussion - Technical Head
Is this right manner or any suggestions over the same
Thanks
Nupur

From India, Delhi
sithembile
Hi
I wonder if you can help me, I am assigned to plan and design the induction programme for the company im working for,i would like to know if there is anything that you can give me regarding this.Thank you.

From South Africa, Johannesburg
rameshbala

Hi Sonali,
You can start with Corporate movie if ur company has one. Then U can have a brief write up of the activities of departments such as Production, Engineering, HR, Purchase, Quality Control, Quality Assurance etc allocating 30 minutes to one hour for each department where the new employee will be taken around. I am attaching a format for ur reference which we follow at our company. Hope this will be useful to u.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Induction-Format New 27-06-06.doc (159.5 KB, 971 views)

samant.amrita
Hey amruth,
can u give us some ideas on how to go about the treasure hunt.. it s exactly what i want to do but i need an clear cut plan.. as in whatv kind of clues to give.. what kind of learning does one get from it???
pls Do let me know..thanks!!
Amrita

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.