seeyesand

Hi Saumya, I have made some changes to you Ad. Hope you will like it. bye, seeyesand.
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc recruitment_poster_1__111.doc (29.0 KB, 88 views)

jacob nidhin

hi Soumya ,
Your Ad looks good .
But i do have a doubt whether the Poster has to be colorful 2 get the candidates attention or The Details in the Ad
You can add
Designation
Job Profile.
Job Specification
Details of Company has to be included in the first para.....
Contact details in the End.....
Sowmya if your working in any Branded companies you dont have to worried a lot .....As candidates will be aware of the brand..
Hope this might help you
Regards
Nidhin Jacob

From India
Shilpi_HR

hi, I had posted sample of poster earlier but can’t view, so posting again. May be of your help. Rgds, Shilpi
From India, New Delhi
File Type: ppt rec_ad_160.ppt (35.5 KB, 80 views)

Jenna Tom
Hi Soumya Please find the poster with some revisions.You could attach some pictures along with it. Thanks Jenna Let me know what you think of it
From India, Kochi
File Type: doc recruitment_poster_1__2__396.doc (13.5 KB, 84 views)

NSPriyadarshini
Hi Sowmya,
Please find the attached poster that i have created for one of our requirements. This has been exclusively designed for students for campus placements. Let's see if this can help you. :)
Dear All, Please suggest me any changes to make it more effective [though we have already posted this poster earlier but i can come up with more creative poster than this]. Please let me know your thoughts.
Regards,
Priya

From India, Hyderabad
File Type: doc placement_poster_for_ba_935.doc (52.5 KB, 158 views)

Bibhutosh Bhadauria

Hello Sowmya,
Your poster i have seen and its perfect to display on the notice board. Dont waste your time in making in more and more attractive, this thing should not consumed so much time as it has consumed by now.
The freshers are in that stage who are always alert to grasp any opportunity, your message should be very clear and it is in the poster. The thing which is annoying that such a small thing has consumed so much time of yours and discussion is going on and going on. The candidates who deserves these positions will be attracted by your current poster, even u keep it black and white, just be careful in selecting the fonts and type of fonts , size of fonts as per the importance of lines.
Your poster is perfect and go ahead with that.
Bibhutosh Bhadauria

From Australia, Balwyn
padaliavc

This is very easy to do .Just see the ascent and you will get the no of colour ful posters this is not something which will be paste here..........thx
From India
K. Sowmya

Hi friends, Thanks a lot. As said by Ram, I feel vey happy in being a part of this forum. I shall incorporate the views given by all of you without consuming much time. Thanks Sowmya
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.