No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I am 28YO M from Mumbai working in leading agency.

In my 6 months of employment with the new employer. I have faced sexual and Mental abuse by my immediate female boss and superboss.

First 2 month were horrendes, After realising I verbally filed a POSH complaint + Compliance + Anti-LGBTQ complaint. The concerns were taken seriously and my team was changed. But in the new team also the mental harrasment continued moreover the physical office space was jarring and triggering.

I tried to communicate in everyway, confront, escalte, grapevine, delegate , emotional , heart to heart, assertive but nothing worked out. Leaves were not being approved for breaks and I was labelled a cribbing person.

The new team was viewing the problem from different lens as no one told them about the POSH and Mental torture. But still from time to time I communicated it very formally and professionally about feeling uncomfortable, unsafe, unapprochable etc.

I had a call with HR for my transfer to another office.

Eventually on a Sunday night I had a Panic Attack in my sleep and was rushed to hospital. I am now diagoned with Severe Anxiety.

What are my right and responsiblities here as an Employee? can I claim compensation for all that I have been through?

I want to escalate it to Global Management as domestic management is shitty af! What backlash can I expect with the excalation.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.