No Tags Found!

PlanTraining

Psychometric Profiling is a great process to assess the behavioural aspects of individuals.
There are several organizations with whome we are working in developing psychometric profile of existing employees. With many other companies, we are working on this concept for better hiring and finding the better fit.

For example, presently we are working with a pharma company based in Manesar. We initially identified which behavioural competencies are important for the organization and which competencies should be low in candidates while hiring. We initially did a small excercise on existing employees of the organization to decide the benchmark while hiring. Now we are continuously doing one day assessment centre for selection purposes. Whenever the company shortlists approximately 15 candidates for the vacant positions, we are called for one day assessment. We submit the detailed report of each indivdual consisting of their psychetric profile and psychomotor skills. Thus we strive towards finding out the best fit for the organization with this process.

Similarly this can be used in Training and Development, Promotion, etc also.

To discuss further, contact us at or

Thanks
Team, Psychometrics Incorporated

From India, Gurgaon
medha.mathur

Hi,
Thank you very much for your valuable information. I also wanted to know one more thing. What is the profile of the people working in your team (I mean what course have they completed to become qualified psychometric profilers).
I am interested in doing a course which deals with the same. Please guide me.
Warm Regards

From India, Gurgaon
Gaurav.Agarwal

Hi,
Very informative.
Could you please suggest me what behavioural competencies one can focus for techinal team working in a Manufacturing company.
Looking forward to hear you soon.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.