swathi pv

Hi,
As part of my summer internship project, i am working on competency mapping for an organization.
The first step being data gathering, i am supposed to define the industry standard competencies for the various hierarchies.
I have managed to browse and define for a few of them, but facing great difficulty for Quality testing stream(QA trainee, QA lead, QA analyst, QA engineer) and the Support team comprising of Assistants , executive, senior executive , assistang manager , manager and senior manager.
The support team is for various categories like Hr, Admin, Finance, IT.
Please let me know, from where i can get the competencies for Technical, Behavioural , management category.
Thanks a ton for your help.

From India, Bangalore
nalin_sen

hey swathi, Even i am working on competency management as a part of my summer internship project. Well these resource books which i found on this site maybe useful
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf competency_management_book_187.pdf (892.6 KB, 2021 views)
File Type: pdf sunrise model for competency mapping.pdf (1.06 MB, 1969 views)

kulls1984
Hi Swathi,
I just finished a project on Competency Mapping for a Electronics Manufacturing Company for Production Function. I can help you in your query . What industry you are working on for your Project ??

From India
Omkar_Kafle
Thank you. The documents are really useful.
From Nepal, Kathmandu
harsheen-kaur1
thank you the pdf are very helpful
From India, Nagpur
harsheen-kaur1
plz can u tell what all competencies are required for accounts department
From India, Nagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.