Roy Sundaran
Ok.. a whole lot of talk around all round cost cutting and recession and crunch situation, etc....its time to live with it.
With employee cuts around the corner, there has to something that can be done to keep their spirits up.. and no, its not enough that they have their job.
This Christmas season I am trying to work around this corporate gifting puzzle, would definitely like to make it worthwhile.. suggestions please?

From India, Bangalore
vanitharao
With Recession spreading its dark roots to every part of the world.....every employee seems to sink himself into the cloud of tensions. A gift would prove to be a ray of hope to all the employees. You can opt for some latest gadgets or go with the traditional practice of gifting chocolates.
From India, Bangalore
Roy Sundaran
Gadgets sound good.. but can you give me a few more specific ideas? Probably in the RS 5,000 range.
From India, Bangalore
Bojamma
Hmmnn for something around Rs. 5000 i think IPods are a good bet. Stylish, classy and you will definitely be the favorite, if you are gifting this. Also, do tell me if it worked :). Planning on the same for the place that I work at too..
From India, Bangalore
Sam_Thomas
iPod shuffle will come under that range. 1GB model will cost you something around Rs. 2300. I simply love those attractive colors it is available in.
From India, Bangalore
Roy Sundaran
A shuffle will do nicely!!
BTW, any idea how much is the 4GB variant of the nano and its availability, I keep getting contradictory info that its available in the latest model but yet it has been phased out.

From India, Bangalore
Sam_Thomas
A 4GB model of the iPod Nano is priced at around Rs. 6500. However, as you have mentioned, it has been phased out since Apple is presently manufacturing only 8GB and 16 GB iPod Nano models only.
I did some research and found that there are still a few pieces left. :) Those sites are available on Google Search.

From India, Bangalore
Sam_Thomas
A 4GB model of the iPod Nano is priced at around Rs. 6500. However, as you have mentioned, it has been phased out since Apple is presently manufacturing only 8GB and 16 GB models only.
I did some research and found that there are still a few pieces left. :) Those sites are available on Google Search.

From India, Bangalore
Jason Ames
Nice site. Especially liked the corporate gifting offers available. Also, we can emboss the company logo on the iPods before giving them out. That should take care of the branding too.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.