No Tags Found!

scare_crow

DER ALL, I AM POSTING SOME PICTURES OF UFO’S....DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM.... THEY LOOK VERY REAL... DUDES....ME AMAZED R U??? RELAX IN D EVENING... REGARDS VISHAL 8)
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg cityufo3_104.jpg (13.3 KB, 190 views)
File Type: jpg pop_152.jpg (15.0 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg mexico4_944.jpg (9.3 KB, 182 views)

Reena

hey azmal,
take it easy.........
well, according to me, there is a lot of possibility that life exists outside earth also. there r crores of stars n crores of planets around them in universe. so its quite possible.
although these pictures seem unreal to me.
Reena

From India, Mumbai
scare_crow

DEAR AJMAL DUDE...
I AM NOT OUT OF QUESTIONS....ITZ JUST I M ON EXPLORE MODE....& SMTIMES I AM DOIN CRITIC JOB ALSO..... CMIN TO PIC THY R REAL...
THE OBJECT IN THEM IS UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT=U.F.O
IF U CAN IDENTIFY THEM THEN IT BECOMES...I.F.O>>>LIKE MODERN DAY AIRCRAFTZ...
SO U DNT BELIEVE LIFE OUTSIDE EARTH....WELL WAT ABT FACE LIKE IMAGES TAKEN ON MARS BY AMERICAN EXPLORER....SME TIME BK THAT WAS IN NEWZ.....WAT SAY REENA???
REGARDS
VISHAL

From India, Mumbai
raashi

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

these r amazing pics alyhough they r unreal 4 me
r these really real????????/dont lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rAAshi
----------------------------
life is beautiful..........so
just live n enjoy its every moment :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Delhi
Atomleaf

Hi all,
I have thousand collection of UFO fotos and videos. its not that i fully believe on Aliens. after viewing many types of strange objects in diff shapes . any human mind would like to see more or think. Reason: CURIOSITY, even science/scientist cant explain these strange phenomenon. if u ask me life beyond earth? i say 50:50. lots of research is goin on. very simple i would say its like any ghost story/incident. by the way do u believe in ghosts.? u believe in god? its all like that.... (i cant give u soln if u r atheist).
Regards

From India, Madras
Vareed
I remember that comment from Hobbes & Calvin comic strip: "The surest sign of alien intelligent life is that they have not made an attempt to contact us." :lol:
But why are all UFOs saucer shaped? Surerly they would burn up entering Earth's atmosphere. :?
Some said it would be such a waste of space, if we were the only beings in existence. :cry:
Regards
Sheen

From India, Madras
Nirlon

Hi, its an intresting topics. Friends if you have more info on this topic please share with us, regards estha
From Kuwait, Kuwait
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.