No Tags Found!

vanitas

Hi Amit, Along with the gifts you plan to give the employees, you can probably give them certificates - printouts on the company letter heads. Would not cost you anything. :) Regards, Vanita
From India, Mumbai
vanirao
Hi Amit,
It is a very good idea to celebrate the Diwali Competitions in the Office. have one doubt you don't have any other religion people in your office like who don't celebrate our festivals. or you have given the 40 number with out those people.
Comming to the gifts, the others idea is better than me that too in the budget. if you increase your budget why can't you prefer vallets to gents and handbags or small size purse to ladies with your company name on that one.
Please do clarify my doubt (mailing to my mail id) Amith,
Regards ,
Vani

:(

From India, Hyderabad
Pubali

Hi Amit,
You can take their photgraphs (individual ones) in photopaper, add few comments/ quotations there about their winning spirits in the competetion and get the signature of your MD/CEO/Top Management...and gift them- with a unique title for each of them- say "Mr. X- The Achiever"...
Hope this will help you and your budget...
Regards,
Pubali

From India, Guwahati
Roshan Prabhakar
Dear Amith,

Its gre8 dat you have organised a competetion for your employees....

and the winners is about 40!!

So taking into consideration of your budget, i can give you one suggestion which we have tried out and it was successful & it is also remembered by the employees.

Organise one more competetion for the winnwers only...........

They should by any gift which they like ( can be mentioned as to be below 25 or 50 ) see that all the winners have broughts their gifts.

So their are 40 gifts!!!!!

Give number or the name of the employee who as brought it. Make a chit and put it in a box...

So what next???????

Inform your employee to come one after another and pick the chit. Name / Number mentioned in the slip will get the gifts.....

You can discuss regarding this with 2-3 emloyees before implementing..

Hmmm You are having Rs.500/- still in your hand. Don't think dat is your's!!!!! ( Jus Kidding)

Here you can see that if an employee/s who is getting his/her own gift/s then Rs.500/- can be shared among them.

"If you are Implementing, then please do giv me feedback"

Regards,

Roshan.E.P

Amith R Murthy

Dear Roshan, Thanks a ton for your suggestion, this is a good idea. If at all i am going to implement this i will definitely get back to you.......... :D :D :D Regards Amith R.
From India, Bangalore
Reshma Chakraborty

you can contact Mr.Manish Ganatra- 98678 86481 He has good options for corporate gifts Give him my reference ,Ms reshma from BSN
From India, Pune
zamarrud
Hi,
Since the budget is really low approx Rs.12 ..So what u can do is buy coloured pens in bulk which will cost u Rs.2/-per pen and then you can get your company logo printed on it..which will not cost u much for 40 employees,So this gift will also be usefull to them..
Let me know if u need more help..

From India, Pune
karthikmr
Hi Amith,
Few things to clarify....
1. Giving gifts to employees makes them feel great about the company, enhances their interest etc...etc... as we all know and experienced
2. You have decided to go ahead for a Deepavali competion comprising 40 members and with a financial budget of 500 Rs to be given to all the members right.
3. In this situation either the competition should be attractive, fun, Challenging or the prize should be catchy.
4. As your company decided to go ahead with 500 Rs. just ensure that the Competition should be a worth one for the time they invest. So that a second thought should not come about the gift/Prize. You can have some mentor games, Motivational, Team Building activities, etc..
Karthik

From India, Bangalore
bagema

Hi You can visit and see for corporate gifts. They have very good artistic things
From India, Tiruppur
kavita HR

Hi Amith Can you let me know How you conduacted that Event "Diwali Competition" Plz give me some suggestions. Kavita Sharma
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.