tajsateesh

All I can say is this Dinesh:
CARRY ON DOCTOR :-)
"When you give someone 'something', the other person gains & you have that much less; When you give knowledge/ideas to someone, the other person gains AND you TOO still have it with you". Not my Quote but picked-up from the book "How Google works".
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Harsh Kumar Mehta

1. Sir, I congratulate Sh. Dinesh Divekar ji for such a long association with this citeHR. I became a member of this citeHR from October, 2013 and have found that the notes recorded by Sh. Divekar ji in the threads/topics are very exhaustive, professional and also in accordance with the situation as mentioned by the initiators of the topics.
2. I wish Divekar ji and his establishment success and progress in every field and hope that his association with this citeHR will continue for another countless threads/topics so that we may be able to enrich by his knowledge and experience.
3. I am also thankful to the management of this citeHR for providing us this platform to share our experience and also to learn something new from its experienced and senior experts like Divekar ji.

From India, Noida
SAIBHAKTA

Congrats Dineshji ! May five thousand become ten thousand and the followers get wiser.A small correction :- It is eight and half years not seven and half as mentioned by you.
Regards and best wishes.
S.K.LIMAYE
----------------

From India, New Delhi
sursankar

Dear Sir,
It was a pleasure talking to you today re opening the attachments. I got it rectified from my side itself. Anyways thanks for your help. HEARTY CONGRATS on this achievement. AWESOME!! Please keep up and continue your valuable postings which will help a lots of youngsters to become future HR Leaders.
Please stay in touch in case of any assistance that may be required.
Best Regards
Radhikaa Suresh
Chennai, India

From India, undefined
K.LOGANATHAN

I am not a HR professional,but I read the posts in this forun regularly.I find the discussions really useful though sometimes a bit caustic.This is really intresting because of members like you and Mr Nath rao .Pls accept my congatulations and keep going.
From India, Bangalore
loginmiraclelogistics

All the best Mr.Dinesh, we expect your 10000th post as well soon. Keep posting. It's all felt necessary more New subjects also could be initiated on current affairs as I see a very few and new amendments are coming up in HR matters.
From India, Bangalore
Ram K Navaratna

Dear Divekar
Congratulations. I really admire your various postings and deliberations on topics. Your efforts in this directions are noteworthy. look forward for more and more interesting postings.
With best wishes
Ram K Navaratna
HR Resonance

From India, Bangalore
Gurmeet Kour

Dear Shri Dinesh Divekar
Congrats on such a great achievement , you are pool of knowledge for this for Fourm ,
hope you will always share your experiences and views to enhance the value of the forum.
regards
Gurmeet

From India, Delhi
dp.gunturi1964

Dear Sir
Congratulations. We would like to expect the journey with Cite HR will continue long way by sharing your valuable knowledge.
I would like to know the Statutory compliances to be followed in Maharashtra state for new upcoming industry viz.Procedure on the part of Principal Employer and competent authorities under :
a) BOCW act
b) Contact Labour (R & A) Act
c) others if any
Regards

From India, Bangalore
Tom Jose

Dear Divekar, Congrats... I read but may not post much n this either way of question or answers... But your posting ( 5000) prompted me to put a line... all the best. Tom
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.