No Tags Found!

avsjai

Dear Friends
Does a bonus for Diwali help motivate employees or has it lost its relevance because employees take it for granted? HR executives debate.
I wish to share this with you all.
The artcle has been published in Career Journal.
See the link below to see the article.
Career Journal: Should the Diwali Bonus Be Scrapped? - India Real Time - WSJ
AVS
__________________________________________________ ________

From India, Madras
boss2966

Dear Mr. AVS
Good Morning and have a great day ahead.
Let me thank Ms. Shefali Anand the author of the article you have shared with our members.
Please accept our sincere thanks for sharing such a wonderful mind blowing, debatable article with our members.
As said by Mr. Babuji Abraham HR Head of Mindtree limited, the people working in Managerial Cadre are being paid with Performance Linked Reward and not simply a Diwali Bonus, and it is earned by the employee and not just simply given to them as like bonus. This is the inspiring Motivational Quote.
A joke in this article is the LG Electronics VP (HR) is giving statement that instead of 20% Bonus he is telling 240% of Basic Salary is being given out as Diwali Bonus to its employees. (Both are same).
Let us expect our members will give their own comments on this subject.

From India, Kumbakonam
avsjai

Thank you Bhaskar for your extensive reply to the article. I agree with your observations. ___________________________________________________________________________ AVS
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.