No Tags Found!

yearning

Dear all!
I am currently working as HR generalist in an retail bank (private sector). I am assigned to establish a balanced scorecard for the bank but I am completely new to this stuff though I went through balanced scorecard theory. Due to lack of hands-on experience, I feel inconfident to develop the system for my bank. So if anyone better knows about it. Please help me to deal with it and give me some advice on it.
I am grateful to any help from you
Best regards.

From Vietnam, Hai Phong
yearning

Hi all,
As the said, I am considering and drafting a balanced scorecard (BSC) for my retail bank. I went through the basic idea of BSC from various sources as whitepapers, case study and practical models but I am still on the way finding the sample one of BSC developing for a kinda of retail bank or in banking industry.
Please help me if any one is an expert on this issue.
Thanks and regards
Yearning

From Vietnam, Hai Phong
yearning

Hi Mallet,
Sorry for disturbing you again, but I still not yet get your mail.
Could you spare a time and kindly send the said template to me, I would highly appreciate your help.
Thanks and Regards
Yearning

From Vietnam, Hai Phong
yearning

Dear Mallet, I have received the article already. Thanks you for your help and sharing. I thought it will be very useful for me to complete my draft work. Regards, Yearning
From Vietnam, Hai Phong
examplecg
eXample Consulting Group is conducting BALANCED SCORECARD TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION weekend public workshops in major Indian cities.
For training and certification program details, Visit eXample Consulting Group - The way forward...
SMS “eXampleCG” to 56070 and receive details on your mobile!!
Join the Strategy and Analytics forum at http://strategy.groupsite.com for FREE Strategy and Analytics resources
eXample Consulting Group
eXample Consulting Group - The way forward...

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.