No Tags Found!

vkokamthankar

• Well said Mr. Bhanot, I completely agree with you.
  • HR Professionals can not shrug their shoulders just by saying 'it is company policy'. They are suppose to suggest and decide the HR related policies based on prevalent law, best industry practices, sound logic, Prudence and of course common sense. In case there are some policies not concurrent with law and sound logic then HR Professionals should make efforts to change them.
  • By given logic (which is wrong) if all months are treated of 30 days then why make exception for February ?
  • If monthly salary of Mr. X is Rs. 5000, it simply means that, Mr. X is getting same Rs. 5000 for 31 days of January, 28 days of February, 30 days of April and so on.
  • Just apply common sense, consider the actual days in the month and be happy. This is the most commonly followed and right policy.

From India, Pune
Singh.Shweta

Dear All, Thanks for sharing views on this question,really it’s interesting,and I got opportunity to know a new thing in salary. Keep sharing such good questions. Thanks&Regards, Shweta Singh
From India, Hyderabad
pawan agrahari
Hi, salary will be calculate on following basis Salary Rate/Month Days(28)*No. of payable days(including present days+w/o+c/l, e/l, s/l) Regards Pawan Kr. Agrahari Sr. Exe. HR
From India, Delhi
shilpagowda
i want questionnare for employee compensation and benefit inconnect with any of the retailing company for a reference
From India, Bangalore
harishvm

Hi All We calculate salary for the month, irrespective no of days, we do not pay more salary for Jan,Mar,Jul, etc. Irrespective number of days it is calculated as 30 days in a month. Regards Harish
From India, Bangalore
Hena Parween
hi,
to calculate salary of any month, the formula should be:-
=net salary*salary days/no.of days in the month
for ex- if "A" gets 5000 as net salary per month & he has worked for 14 days in the month of Feb then his salary will calculated as:-
=5000*14/28
=2500
I hope now you wont be having any problem in calculating salary.
Hena Parween
HR Executive
Smart Identity Devices Pvt.Ltd.
Delhi

From India, Delhi
dilip08

Hi Friends,
Thank you friends for our valuable suggestions. Ill discuss with my management and ill implement as per working days.
Regards,
---------------
Dilip A
Hyderabad

From India, Hyderabad
pravin.vin

Dear Dilip.. FYI Hope this will work for you and even for my colleagues in HR. We do follow these type of statement in xls. format and the same we convert into S/W attachment.. Reg. Pravin HR
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Calculation Sheet for Feb 2011.xls (21.0 KB, 1493 views)

Sandeep Kumar Dutta

Dear Friends
Pls calculate salary of each month on last date of the month basis like in jan 31, feb 28 and april 30.
policy of the company is not a constraint for this calculation.
This is a statutory activity.
HR Adani Gr.

From India, Raipur
mayank1965
when total days is 28 then divided 28 when total number of days is 31 calculation days 31 then in this case divided 28 days only Mayank
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.