No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello everyone ,
I was working in legacy company my manager harassed me I complained I didn’t get fair investigation and Hr forced me to resign now they are demanding me to pay some amount for contract sing on bonus. They are not issuing my reliving letter.
They told me your non performer you have not worked anything in 9 months and blackmailed me saying we will terminate you and I have resigned I don’t have any proof. Now they asking recovery amount and sending email as they will take legal action. When I complain to HR of that organisation they did not respond me back. Please help me with reply. Your response will be appreciated. Thanks

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

It is very unfortunate you were forced to resign and Employer is following for recovery.

Before submitting resignation you should have posted this question. Now that you had submitted resignation, your Employer will present as if you had submitted resignation on your own and honoring the separation terms. If you had signed any training agreement or bond then employer have some scope to initiate legal action. In the absence of training agreement or bond employer will just threaten you but cannot move beyond certain limit as it will be a time consuming process. You may ignore the emails but please note that they will close your file as termination case and may provide negative feedback during BGV in future. So see for some amicable solution.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.