No Tags Found!

kevina
Hi Everyone,
I came to know from my MD that there is significant discussion that has been going on regarding the basis of Variable pay in the Indian market. (as my company is US based)
I need your help in getting the information that states exactly what should be included in the variable pay & how it should be calculated (criterias for calculation)
Plz any of you help me out, as i have to give this report by Friday.
(i tried to search the doc from citehr but cldn't get succeed)
Cheers
Kevina

From India, Ahmadabad
dasa77

Variable Pay :
1. This component is paid along with the CTC / Also not part of CTC
2. Its varies from each level with different parameters.
3. In case if you have fixed VP in the offer letter then this can be paid after the appraisal based upon the ratings.
4. This can be paid after the employee completes certain period in the company
Trust this will help / give an idea to move forward.
Pl revert for further details.
Regards
Dasa

From India, Bangalore
shreem

hi, find the attached article on Variable Pay, hope it will help you to understand Variable pay to certain extent......... Shree
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc fixed_vs_variable_pay_643.doc (39.5 KB, 1398 views)

kevina
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for your quick help.
Its really a worth reading......i came to know the basic funda of variable pay i.e, Ratios, factors / criterias tobe considered for Variable Pay.
I need a variable pay document as an example (of an IT company) so that i can give it to my boss. (as my boss is insisting). I know its a confidential document but ......is any one can help me in this ?
Plz help me out.
Cheers
kevina

From India, Ahmadabad
dasa77

Kevina, I am trying to get the VP doc for IT. pl give ur personal email ID, so that I will send it across upon receipt. Regards Dasa
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.