No Tags Found!

pamoli.sb
Dear Seniors,

I had resigned two months back from my last company. I had submitted my resignation letter mentioning that i was willing to pay my notice period. I received no reply from the management in written but it was decided that i would be relieved from services after 15days and all the adjustments would be made against my variable pay. I did not get my relieving letter though it was promised that it would be given to me after 2 weeks and would be sent by post.
I received a call somedays back and my employer now has asked me to pay for two months of notice period else my relieving letter would not be given and i would be declared absconding from work. My present employer was okay with my offer letter and did not ask me for the relieving letter.
I wanted to pursue my studies after completing 3 years of work experience.
Would want to know two things:
1,. if i donot get my relieving letter is it fine if i submit my offer letter and appointment letter along with my salry slip and salary account statement for last 1 year?
2. Incase i want to pursue my studies will the absence of this letter have any bearing on my future job prospects and admission to the colleges?
3. Also for PF withdrawl will this act as a barrier?

Please help me with the answers asap.

Thank you in advance

From India
malikjs

dear it is the duty of employer to give you relieving letter if he donot give u the same ,send a legal notice through advocate. tks j s malik
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.