shyamali

Hello Kolkatans! I thought Kolkatans love to go in for an Adda... I seeem to be wrong! Do write in. Regards, Shyamali
From India, Nasik
Cite Contribution

Go ahead Shyamli...have a meet even if there is a small group of people. H ave a meet and then decide for the next big project .Set the ball rolling ! In the process , it will gain momentum and you will have many participants.
Invite your friends who are interested in Knowledge and effective Networking. Enjoy whatever happens in the process. Trust me you will stand to gain a lot .
Regards
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Cite Contribution

Calling all the Citehr Members in Kolkata,

This is an online registration for the CITEHR ADDA to be arranged in Kolkata. Please send in the following information in the format shown below to Swastika73 through PM . His cell number is 9443156755 .

Name :

Contact Number :

Email Id :

Profile:

Interests:

Address :

The place , date and time would be announced shortly.Now a request to the members , please keep checking your emails and this site. Incase the team arranging the meet cant reach you through your number, we wouldn't like to miss you out

Now the big question...Why be a part of this offline meet ?

When you meet offline with other members, it becomes an opportunity to convert your information into knowledge and then develop it into wisdom .

We believe you have an aim and an ambition. We just want to help you work on your competencies so that you are fully prepared to achieve the world thats waiting for you.

CITEHR has already been doing this over the years , we just want to take the mission of this site a step ahead with offline meets , so that you stand to gain more.

Hope you leverage and gain from this opportunity ,thats offered to you by the team in your city.

Regards

(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
shyamali

The date of Adda will be fixed on by SWASTIK
Venue and Time : The Scoop, New Empire ; 17:00 Hrs.
Meeting place: New Empire Cinema Scoop
Entry : Free
Food: on Own
People interested please contact : Shyamali or Swastik 9433258202/9903055422

From India, Nasik
CHR

Hello Swastik and the organizing team,
Can you guys please forward me the details of this meet.
* members who have registered
* meet venue, date, timing
* charges, other details on what's happening on the meet
Also please remember to click some snaps and write a report on the meet happenings which I will feature on the home page.
Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
devjit28

Hi, Just curious to know -how many people are attending the meet in Kolkata? Regards, Devjit
From India, Gurgaon
swastik73

Dear All,
The Kolkata Meet has been reschedule for a later date. The same will be informed by Shyamali.
In the meantime people who are interested please mail your contact details to me or shyamali. Use the "pm" to send messages.
Regards,
SC

From India, Thane
shyamali

Dear All,
The Kolkata Meet has been rescheduled for a later date. The same will be decided and informed to you by Swastik and/or (Cite Contribution)
In the meantime people who are interested please mail your contact details to Swastik.
Regards,
Shyamali

From India, Nasik
swastik73

Dear CiteHR member,
While discussing with (Cite Contribution) we have decided to hold CiteHR Adda every month. We are starting from September. The date of Adda have been fixed on 10th September, 2006
Venue and Time : The Scoop, New Empire ; 17:00 Hrs.
Meeting place: New Empire Cinema Scoop
Entry : Free
Food: on Own
Kindly contact Swastik at 9433258202/9903055422
Kind Regards,
SC

From India, Thane
swastik73

Dear Kolkata Members, Please confirm your attendance through mail or phone or private message, so that I can make the arrangement. Please treat this as important. Kind Regards, SC
From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.