pat.harsh
Well there is this Third party verification company's that do Employee background verification including Employment, Education and Personal. U can Contact them. Sterling testing Systems is one of the Employee Background screening companies in Mumbai.
From India, Mumbai
Bhakti Nirmal

Hi Kiran
We do Employee Validation once new person joins the orgnaization , wherein we aske new member to provide us details on HR person , CTC detail etc ..
The same we confirm with HR so v cross validate details shared with us
Find attached 2 formats for employee and employer
Do let me know if you need anymore help
Bhakti

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Employee Validation.doc (31.0 KB, 343 views)
File Type: doc Please provide the following information - Employee validation.doc (30.5 KB, 301 views)

anindyasen
Dear All,
I am working with a Group of Companies-one is FMCG and the other is a Construction Unit.The problem that i have faced here is that there is too much attrition in our company. I have tried my best to retain the employees but unable to do so. Pls suggest how to motivate and retain the employees
anindya

From India, Guwahati
imranlightwalla

Hi Members,
I have seen so many posts addressed to me requesting for Background Verification Checks formates of which have been posted by different members.
Now for Retention Management the strategy would be slightly different. First, you should tarket all the exit(es) employees whether left the company by way of notice or absconding and conduct employee surveys. These employee surveys would help companies to identify areas that have prompted these candidates to take such steps.
Retention though experienced by most companies and surveys though available with most companies is least made use of.
Regards.
Imran

From India, Mumbai
agape
With reference to the discussions here, I would like to present Agape India Corporation to you.
We provide background verification and screening services.

We can add value to your screening requirements thru -
1. Faster turnaround times
2. Competitive costs for you
3. With professional team

What's more, I have extensive "hands on" experience in profile screening and am personally involved in the screening process.
This ensures you get a thorough, fast and cost effective output. I am attaching the detailed profile as requested for your reference.

However, I would request if we could meet and hence allow me the opportunity to share with you in person the value we can bring to you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards
Murali.R
Agape India Corporation
E: [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=bXVyYWxpQGFnYXBlLWluZG lhLmNvbQ==[/IMG]
Agape India Corporation, Web design, Portal Development, IT Recruitment, Consulting and Background Verification Company

shinto_hr
Hi There,
In case anybody wants to explore verifications by third party please contact us (First Advantage Private Ltd).
Some of the prominent checks are Education, employment, Address,Criminal etc
Education: written confirmation from the university
Address: Site vist
Thanks
Regards
Shinto

From India, Bangalore
Roekie
I need Advice.
Employer is giving us all our days everyday. Without getting personal.
Allot of other employees would have had other jobs by now if it was not for the fact that my boss (she) was manipulative and rude. When ask for reference or when "new employers" call for reference she tells them that the "whoever" is a bad employee ex. Telling them all the opposite. I am a very good employee and never slack but she will even yell at you in front of clients about something that has nothing to do with you:x.Ex.the water in the pot plant is not enough.So I am so afraid to send my CV to wonderful opportunities that comes my way regularly. I had 3 long-term jobs, in all 3 I had the priflidge to work with a physically abusive boss (left after the first push), second boss in jail for something she did at her previous job and now this one that has no respect for her employees (she is also very racist).
Now I know that she will not put in a good word for me (or anyone else) she will make something up or just disapprove. She once did he same to an ex college because she was "jealous".
What do I tell the people at the interview or asked for my references? Should I say anything or just keep quiet and see how things work out?
I know I deserve so much more than to be treated like this and that I have so much more to give to any business but it all looks very suspect and I don’t think that they would believe me if I had to tell them.:idea:

From South Africa, Johannesburg
Raj.crederity
Hi Kiran,

Please find below the services we render & brief about our organization.

About Us:

Spun out of the Wharton School of Business and led by a team of entrepreneurs who have launched other successful ventures, Crederity is a US & India based leader in employee screening and background checking solutions for businesses and individuals. Crederity aims to address the problem of resume fraud while enhancing the integrity and value of credentials. Over 45% of resumes in the US and India contain false statements or misrepresentations. Bad hires cost businesses a lot of money in losses every year. Hidden cost includes training, productivity and compliance to mention a few.

For businesses Crederity helps mitigate the risk by hiring the right individuals and lowering the cost of bad hires. By selecting Crederity to power your pre-employment or post-employment screening strategy, you are protecting your organization and customers. Our full life cycle platform allows enforcement of strong ethical compliance helping corporations control opportunistic behavior and attrition.

Why us?

All of our solutions are powered by a team dedicated to technological and process innovation with strong industry expertise and a passion for excellence in client relations.

We have implemented FCRA compliant industry-leading security protocols and processes to protect our clients’ and their candidates’ interests, and undergo periodic internal and external security and technology audits to ensure that we remain at the cutting edge of technology and security.

For more information: : http://www.crederity.in/business/index.html

We request the opportunity to prove our capabilities by giving us some test cases post which we could discuss on an exclusive proposal which we could provide to Univercell.
We will be in touch with you and request you to take this forward.If you could kindly schedule a meeting at a convenient time, so that we could connect with you and discuss the same.Your help would be very much appreciated.

Rajkumar J.V
Mobile : 9880298990
Crederity Info Services Pvt Ltd. (An ISO 9001:2000 Company)
No. 22 12th B Main Road Doopanahalli| HAL 2nd Stage, Bangalore - 560 008
Tel: 80-40787100 Ext-204 | Fax No: 80 -41523603|1.866.363.TRUST | Email:

From India, Bangalore
rachnachauhan
hi kiran,
I am working with one of the reputed company and we provide services like complete employee verification and payroll outsourcing..with 14yrs of inception we have very eminent clients wid whom we work... we have pan india presence with are corporate office in gurgaon..and if you want we can discuss the same as how we can provide customized solution to you...you can also see our company profile first for that ..kindly get in touch wid me on 09650600647
rgds
rachna

From India, Gurgaon
ravikiran1975
Hi Imran,
This is Ravi. I working for a company with around 60 employees. I would request you to kindly provide me the format for employee verification of reference provided. My e-mail id is [/EMAIL]"raaghu.kiran@gmail.com"[/EMAIL]
Looking forward for your valuable reply.
Regards,
Ravi

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.