No Tags Found!

ashok8384
first we have have to register ourself as a association of HR than we can think about other things like logo or enables or punch line

ashok8384
only putting the logo how many people will accept this term make association send all the HR all over india a letter of association register them with minimul fees and that get patent of one logo which will be given to people who are members of the association

ashok8384
i think it will take time but it will become one platform for all HR to get something and we can provide help also to the people in HR through our association all the HR related help or facilities national level conferances we can held through this association and as par as money part if we make people member we can collect basic amount of registration that and also we can put our magzines. what you people think:icon6:?????????

sekar_n

The logo should be simple to use and easy to understand for all.
I feel the simple HR by Mr kartimv is fine for adopting by all professionals.
we can print this as stickers and distribute for all of us for being adopted.
regards
sekar

From India, Madras
PRATAP GURU
Hi, Since we indulge in all plans, it should be a chakravyuha. (think broad and beyond) Regards, Pratap:icon1:
From India, Bangalore
kartimv
Hi friends First of all thank you for accepting my idea. What’ss our next step? I am very eager to involve myself with you people. Kindly update me. Thanks Regards Karthick.M
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.