teotiamanoj

Hi,
The salary slip is not a short issue, this is the very big issue if you have not received the pay slip from the employer here is the so many question
1. Your company paid cash in hand to you Rs. 30,000/- in a month how can you show the account statement and how can you proff the income for the income tax department.
2. If your company has electronic transfer in your account, how can you proff this is the salary amount or what?
3. Some companies hire the employes Rs. 1Lakh per month but pay in Rs. 20,000/- by cheque and Rs. 80,000/- by cash but not generated the pay slip, how can prove your income and expense about rs 1 lakh.
4. Pay slip and pay roll is the must for the labour engle and this is the statutory compaliance company and employee.
6. If you have received form 16 from employer this is ok you can show the white income by form 16 but not the actual salary show to next company.
Manoj

From India, Delhi
salilsharma

Many indian organisations dont provide Payslips. Although there is no harm if it is not provided to you and there is no point is asking for the missed months, but important thing is it casts the bad impression of the organisation. No professional :beatup:would not like to join such an organisation. This feedback must go to the management or the employer.
Salil Sharma

From India, Delhi
azim khan
Salary slip is only important for the sake of your own satisfaction, when you need to confirm that all the payments and deductions have been made in accordance with the terms and conditions of your employement and local applicable laws.
If you want to change the job, your new employer would only require your last month's salary slip or any prove which confirms your total monthly emoluments.

From Australia, Melbourne
gipsy
SOME BODY PLEASE HELP........please answer my query............ i didnt get any answer............................

thinkjobz

Hi (gipsy),
Since you have been working as an outsourced employee the company you are working for right now cant issue a pay slip, It has to be your parent company.
In case your parent company refuses to refurbish a letter then you will have to ask them to issue a salary certificate and that would be enough proof of your salary with salary breakup on their letterhead, This proof is enough for your salary. You can inform them that this is for banking purposes.
Salary letter is mandatory for any company, but some companies dont issue them in India this is done generally for outsourced workers.
In case the parent company denies the same please post.
Regards,
AJ

From India, Thana
gipsy
dear AJ,
Thankz 4 ur sincere response............
but m not very clear wid wat u said.....can u please clarify a little..........
"In case your parent company refuses to refurbish a letter ".......wat letter did u meant?
i had got d appointment letter 4m d consultancy.........wid only d gross salary amount mentioned in it.Should i ask them 4 the salary breakup structure on the parent company's letterhead? and will that serve the purpose of salary certificate???????????
and why should i need to say something like 4 banking purposes, isnt it my right to ask for ,the salary structure............
i m a fresher ....n really unaware of all these ................
i honestly like to thank you,but am not clear,wid wat u said,so i hope u won't mind it to clarify it a little further..........
i will only be grateful to you
Regards
Gipsy

Nayana Chander

Hello Gipsy Agreed that salary slip/certificate is your right, but mentioning what AJ said, for banking purpose would generate a sense of urgency rather than when you say, maybe "for my knowledge"...
From India, Pune
thinkjobz

Hi Gipsy,
Please note the following:
Parent Company: This is the company that you been hired by. The company that has outsourced you.
Client Company: This is the firm where you are outsourced or the company where you are currently working.
By letter I meant the salary certificate.
Since the company that has hired you denies giving you a salary slip every month, I guess they would have problems giving you a salary certificate without a reason. In case they ask for a reason you can say its for banking purposes, maybe for a loan.
Also the salary certificate would suffice the requirements of the salary slip.
Hope its clear now.
Regards,
AJ

From India, Thana
gipsy
Dear AJ
Thank z lot lot.............
this time i m clear wid wat u said............
so dat means ,i need to get a salary certificate/structure on the letterhead from the parent company i.e the consultancy........n not from the MNC.
i was confused wid d definition .........dats why ,i was not clear ...........ok.....
and also i got d point of asking it 4 banking purpose..............
i m really very much thankful to u for all your concern and support,and hope to hear 4m u in future.......... 2 like today
Thank you
Regards
gipsy

GobiHR
Payslip are very important for multiple purposes.
1. Very importantly for Income Tax Purpose (if applicable)
2. For availing any finanical assistance in banks
3. To Know the credibility of the organisation ( for to know whether all the deductions are properly made or not)
4. For our future career jump ( Without a proof of salary slip, nowadays none of the company will release the offer for new candidates.because the payslip will show the real net monthly income for an individual and to know about previous company systems).

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.