No Tags Found!

samprada.patnaik@gmail.com

Hello all,
I am samprada working as a HR manager in a construction company.
i am asked to prepare agreement between employer & office boy.
as the office boy are staying in office ,so they are responsible for all the assets, documents etc.so suggest me how to write a agreement that suits to company..
reegards
Samprada

From India, Bhubaneswar
naga_manthra

First of all
1. staying at office premises is unlawful
2. you might not have taken group insurance for 24 hrs for the employees
3. if still asking your office boys to stay, it might not in any matter that they will become responsible
4. you might put an agreement that after office hours they would have to stay at limited location
5. you should safe gaurd the important documents and assessts seperately were they do not have access.
6. the agreement to mean that they are not to access those areas and if found entering and as per ethic of code of conduct the management can take dicision on sole descrete.
7. They have to provided with one key and other one with management, and can make surprise visit at any time after office hours to investigae breach of code of conduct

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.