yadavneeraj79

hi karthik
it's nice to here that a comp desire to implement a strong hr in his compound
for the same first of all you have to analyse the comp. nature and his workflow, culture and his background for that perticular work
for implementation their is lot of metrial on citehr but what is possible to implement in your org. is depnd on your comp. situation and mr.mohammad and nawas give here a detailed task to implement and here is a lot of thanks to mr. mohammad and nawas to share a lot of usefull info on citehr
do good in the same and for any querry
Neeraj

From India, New Delhi
anitajoshi83
Hi,
If a company is diversifying and getting into a new business say Domestic BPO then what will be the needs to be fulfilled in terms of HR department as in what are the processes to be taken care of.
Please advise:huh:
Anita, Delhi

From India, Delhi
Sweety Kambok
Hi Friends,
Can anybody suggest me that How can we make appraisal parameters of Accounts Department?
I am in a G8 Need. Please suggest if you have any suggestions or a format of the same.
Regards
Sweety Kamboj

From India, Chandigarh
aniltin

Basic code of conduct for HR Personnels

An employee or group of employees dissatisfied over any reason

You should:

1. Monitor the occurrence of such situation

2. Stay away from any direct answering / response on such situation

3. Do not involve positively or negatively in such situation

4. Attempt to calm down the situation for further clarification with Seniors in HR dept.

5. Report the situation with Seniors in HR for further action

6. Keep away from any comments related to reporting / action

An outsider is dissatisfied / comments on the reputation of company

You should:

1. Monitor the occurrence of such situation

2. Listen to the opponent with a calm face

3. If the scene is causing nuisance to the office, ask them to stay calm so that the issue is reported to the concerned authorities

4. Stay away from any comments

5. Report it to the Seniors in HR Department and to concerned if approved by Seniors in HR Department

6. Inform the action to the opponent if advised so

If a personal (self) dissatisfaction occurs

1. Always keep your cool

2. Stay away from discussing it with any colleague

3. Report it to the immediate supervisor

4. Wait for appropriate remedy taken by supervisor

5. Do not comment / show dissatisfaction among colleagues / seniors

Basic Rule

1. Always keep smiling

2. Stay away from conflicting comments

3. Value the organization policy above theoretical facts

4. Take the advantage of offering the excuse: "I will get back to you after discussion"

5. Problems are tried to solve

6. Do not aggravate issues of self and of colleagues

7. Do not comment on any single employee in the company, other than to HR

8. Treat everything in professional sense

From India, Cochin
hima prasad
Hi Karthik

I take this opportunity to introduce Greytip Software Pvt. Ltd. – a leading HR and Payroll Software solutions company serving clients achieve their automation objectives in HR and Payroll functions.

Folklore HRIS covers automation of HR functions like -

• Personnel Administration

• Employee Training and Development

• Time & Attendance

• Payroll

It is being used by more than 1000+ reputed organizations in India. Some of our esteemed clientèle include HP GDIC, Dell Computers, JSW Group, Tyco Electronics,

Mphasis-EDS, Tata Elxsi, Flextronics, Texas Instruments, United Breweries and others.

These organizations have taken the product through rigorous evaluation processes in terms of functionality, ease of use, support and long term business continuity. They have embraced it only after they were satisfied that it met their expectations in all these areas. Apart from this, we also bring with us a lot of expertise and experience in terms of automating HR/Pay roll processes. We have gained this by working with some of the top companies and the consultants in India today.

Please feel free for any clarification.

Thanks & Regards

Prasad

himaprasad at greytip dot com

From India, Bangalore
BipsHR
Hello all,
i am working in one New Leading school in Gujarat Location,recently Newly started,when i was join there is not hr dept, here i setup New for school services organization.i am already setup all hr ,but i fill hurdle in making payroll process for my organization in school.
so i required to payroll for my school & kindly give me format for my org.

From India, Anand
Sum_786

Very useful thanks for sharing
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.