No Tags Found!

ravipalli

can I have information brodly on scope of competency mapping? regards, venugopal
From India, Hyderabad
ravipalli

Please explain in detail regarding scope of competency mapping.I would like to know regardind this as i required for my project work.
From India, Hyderabad
avinash-babbi1

Dear ,
The scope of mapping excercise is very wide .It can be used in the following areas :
(1) Recruitment & Selection
(2) Training & Development
(3) Performance Management
(4) Skill Development
(5) Training Need Identification etc.

From India, Rohtak
Buddhi Raj Sharma

For competency mapping, it is essential to know the fields and the type of competencies required in each field. Yes, its scope ranges right from selection & recruitment to performance management & training need assessement. This is the most important aspect of Human Resource Development.
From Bhutan, Phuntsholing
ravipalli

Thanks Raj Sharma for your reply, but i want to know broadly regarding performance management in competency mapping. I am doing project in MBA HR on competency mapping in my organisation .kindly help me.
regards,
venugopal
Exe admin

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.