No Tags Found!

Girish Surappa

Great work,
Thank you very much.
Keep up the great work.:icon1:

Ashwani C Jain
Dear Vijeta Shukla, Your all the five e-books are simply superb contribution to our HR Community. To Good !!! Tnx & Regards AS

saurabha
Hi,
Greeting from my side!! Hope you all would be doing fine!
My name is Saurabh. I belong to a well-known Internet Solutions company. We are collecting the basic HR needs and challenges that a good HR software should cater to. I request you to please spare 5 minutes and give your inputs on HR Management Software by just answering 10 straight multiple choice questions in the below link:
Human Resource Survey
I really appreciate your time. Please don't forget to fill in your address as we will send you a small token of appreciation for helping us conduct this exercise.
Thank you!
Best Regards,
Saurabh

From India, Delhi
subhankar_r
Hello vijeta,
Sorry dear I couldn't download the attached file. Even though I was able to download but when I try to open it it shows the messgae that "there was an error in opening this document. The file is damaged & couldn't open."
So can do me a favour, can u post it to my personal id :

From India, Bhubaneswar
subhankar_r
Hello vijeta,
Sorry dear I couldn't download the attached file. Even though I was able to download but when I try to open it it shows the messgae that "there was an error in opening this document. The file is damaged & couldn't open."
So can do me a favour, can u post it to my personal id :

:(:)

From India, Bhubaneswar
srinivas_noojilla

Dear Ms. Vijetha,
Thanks alot. I'm lucky to get the best resources available on Leadership on the first day of my joining in CiteHR.
Few only can stand upto their names ... and you are indeed one amongst them... you already become 'vijetha' (winner) by winning all our appreciations and regards.
I'm sure that the books provided by you make all the members also equally 'vijethas'
regards...
srinivas noojilla

From India, Hyderabad
chunku Pani
Hi, Good books.Thanks.Does anyone have some books on sucessful people and their autobiographies.Specially great leaders of corporates. Regards, Chunku
From India, Pune
HIRSI

I enjoyed going through the ebook the 78 important questions...The first time Manager, Leadership secrets and Bible on leadership had errors, could you probably reattach that? There are good questions set out in the 78 questions...ebook that would help any leader to reassert their roles as managers. I, for myself am seeing things in a new light after going through this ebook and will be spending more time going through it again.
Thanks
HIRSI

From Australia
vrajesh kumar

Hello Vijeta, Excellent collection of books. thanks for sharing. Regards, vrajesh kumar
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.