No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi All , Hope everyone doing great.
My name Rahul, I recently joined in a company assume A (17-feb-2020) , mean while I got an another opportunity with better package(Nearly 30% hike from the package offered by company A). Current company notice period is 2 months , and probation period is 6 months. By the way both companies located in Hyderabad-India .
I don't want to abscond from the company, I want a smooth relieving from company. If I drop papers here what are the consequences do I need to face? How to tackle with notice period. Do they proceed anything legally? Will they add my name in backlist (Nasscom or someother database ?)
HR experts please help me here .
Thanks in advanced.

From India, Mumbai
Your Friend

Hi Rahul,
Hope you have considered other benefits, working environment, travel time etc. not just package.
It's just been a month and you are trying to switch the company, which may not create good impression in your resume.
Coming to your point, if there is notice period of 2 months then you need to serve notice period. Please read your company policies on probation and notice period carefully.
I would also recommend to talk to your co. HR, chances are you may get same hike in current company or may get early relieve.
I hope you have not signed any bond.

From India, Pune
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Dear Rahul,
You discuss with HR that you want to leave the Job. If they say you need to serve two month notice. You tell you are ready to buy out the notice period. The buy out would hardly matter to you since you are going to get 30% higher package.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.