manoj.f4
thank you all for the help
1 more question " Once i submit my Form to PF office, will this form go to my previous employer for verification by PF office ? "
i don't wanted to tell them that i am working in Noida "As i told them while leaving that i am going to my home town and will not be able to Pay against NP"

From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

The form need not necessarily be sent to previous employer by the EPF Organisation but they will ask the previous employer to send service break certificate, and some times, form 5 and form 10 also, depending upon the system in the PF Office.
I don't think that once you have left the organisation you don't want to be very concerned over the issue of notice period and leaving without paying notice pay. If you have not completed the process of relieving, you should accept it as a fault in your side and if something had driven the entire things, then forget it.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
manoj.f4
Thanks everyone for helping me
I just wanted to confirm 1 more thing if i will fill the hard copy will my previous employer get to know about it or my form will got to the them for verification ?
As i had told them that i am going to my home town and will not be able to pay Amount against my Notice period (As they were asking huge amount complete salary of 3 months Not Basic )
Therefore i don't want to let them know.
Please suggest

From India, Delhi
manoj.f4
HI Madhu sir,
Thanks for the information.
What i understood is that, i don't need to be worry about it .
Let me just tell you "they called me several times to pay the Notice period amount else they will file a CASE against me "
Therefore i am bit worry about it, if they will know where i am working currently they might give bad response to current employer or the PF Office.
Please suggest what to do ?

From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Giving reference about an ex employee is purely a sole right of employer. If you have apprehensions about it, you should have sorted it out in an amicable manner. Though by spoiling the career of an employee, nothing is gained. Similarly, collecting three months salary is just like asking one to work free for the company for three months and by doing so also employer will not gain anything. But if the HR is so money minded, then we have nothing to say but just to obey what they say. But still after paying the amounts they can make your nights horrible. Then if your present employer is convinced of all these, why should you worry?
Regarding PF, if they come to know about your joining another company, what is the big problem in it? If you are so particular, you can go for withdrawal of PF by sending it directly to PF Office after getting the forms attested by the Manager of your Bank or by some gazetted officer. This will not indicate that you have joined somewhere else.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
manoj.f4
HI Madhu sir,
My present employer is completely convinced .
However i wanted to get my PF amount so i believe withdrawing option will be good one.
Can you please tell me which all forms need to fill Also where to submit it ?
My previous company PF account was in South Delhi ..Can i submit the form anywhere in Delhi or on the specific its mandatory to submit on that specific branch .

From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

You have to submit the forms, form No 19 and 10C to the same office where your previous accounts are held. Madhu.T.K
From India, Kannur
Glidor

if physical copy of form 13 (revised) is filed with present employer attestation, your previous employer does not comes in picture anywhere, its the EPFO responsibility to check your a/c and credit the proceeds to new account.
you have to submit physical copy of form 13 (revised) to EPFO office of present employer, they will proceed it.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.