No Tags Found!

somantakg_2009
Hi​, recently I have initiated the online transfer of my EPF/EPS via form 13 due to change in job. After submission of the online transfer request, I sent the duly signed hard copy of Form 13 to my last employer and after 3-4 days the status of claim was changed to "Accepted by employer>Pending at field office". But after 7 days I got an SMS that my claim has been rejected and the reason they are showing -

1) INSUFFICIENT SERVICE
2) FATHER'S NAME MISMATCH

I have checked for any such mismatch and found all my KYC documents are okay and no mismatch is actually there. I am a member since 2009 and my 1st company was an exempted organization, when I changed job to a new company (unexempted organization) on April 2022 I initiated the online claim in August 2022, and it was successfully transferred. But again, when I switched my job (unexempted organization) on October 2023, I initiated the same transfer process in this month and my claim was rejected.
I have no clue what has happened or what shall I need to do, I have raised a grievance on EPF portal and also informed my last employer. I didn't get any response so far from any of them yet. The EPF grievance ticket status is showing "Case under process" and it's with the respective PF office of Hyderabad.
Please guide me how to resolve this. And if you need any further details, please let me know. Thanks.

From India, Kolkata
Madhu.T.K

There are lot of technical issues with the website/ online portals of EPFO. Many employers have received mails saying that they have not paid contributions from June 2023. In most of the cases it is June 2023, I am not sure any other dates are also mentioned. When contacted the EPFO regional Office, they advised us to ignore the mails! If you are confident that there is no mismatch in your father's name, then you may ignore it and do the same transfer process once again through your member portal. It may be a temporary error.
From India, Kannur
somantakg_2009
Hi Madhu. T.K. thanks for your reply. Can I consider the information correct which is furnished the Form 13 (Revised) when I initiated the online transfer? That Form shows both accounts have my Father's name correct and same. Thanks.
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.