No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have applied for name correction in my epfo account online , but it is still pending by the field office , it has not been approved, currently my name is registered as Dinesh in uan account, I have requested it to change as Dinesh kumar also I have updated it in my aadhar card also , next week I am joining a new company so will the company be able to create a new pf account under the name Dinesh kumar , as currently my name is registered as Dinesh in UAN will it create any problem, will it create any name mismatch error , I am afraid that whether it will cause any problem in joining the new company, please help me in this , Thank you .
From India, Chennai
Madhu.T.K

If the employer has approved the name change, the same should be automatically reflected in the portal. Then why is it pending is not understood. When you join the new company, they will face difficulty in creating member id with the same UAN but with a different name. Therefore, please get it corrected before moving by personally visiting the EPFO office.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.