No Tags Found!

hr.vandu@gmail.com

Hi, As per my experience, it is based on performance appraisal of particular executive. Rgds, vandana
From India, Mumbai
r.vijey

Hi,
This can be done based only on profits of your organisation for the last financial year and the scope of business for the current year. Other factors which influences the hike are the role they play or the hierarchy. It need not be cash or check always it me given in the form of allowances or facilities also(Check on the FBT)
Regards
Vijayakumar

From India, Coimbatore
Md Meraj
Kaushika, Please get in touch with the regional/ local office of the Comp survey organisations like Ma Foi or Gallup. They’ll help you out with it.

suryakant_pmir

hi..

I would like to give u a generic view of the compensation planning, survey and determination.

Different companies' have different Compensation Planning periods, some do annually and others after 2 or so years. What typically happens is that every company has tied up with one consultancy, which does the compensation benchmarking for them. They collate the industry data related to compensation structure of each and every possible in the organizations. they also give mean and median value of the industry to their client company.

Now, after having the desired data from the consultant partner, cpmpany do start pay planning process. the Comp n Ben team does a proper expectation survey or internal compensation survey with the help of line HRs. hence they get the compa - ratio. The compe n ben depaertment des the regression analysis and based on the budget available, they recommend the hike in the salary. The recommendation further go to Organization's stretegic team and they in turn after reviewing, approve the hike. This approval also includes the incentives and bonus part of the Reward.

do let me know if u some other points to ask..

thanx n regards:

suryakant

From India, Bangalore
Prabhakar_HR
HI All This is Prabhakar and I Need Sample Hike or Performance Letter. Could you Please send Immediatly it is great if you send soon Looking forward from your end Regards Prabhakar

kaushika
Dear Suryakant
Thanx for the brief. But I m still a bit confused. We get the feedback from one consulting firm doing c &b surveys and than at our end too we need to carry out a survey?? If so can you kindly brief me in what ways? and also if you can sugg. few such firm doing these survey in Kerala in Agri sector companies.
regards
Kaushika

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.