asific
Dear Girish, If u have walked in to our office in Blr or Manipal, then please be in touch with Representative at the respective center. Dear Atul, Please let us know your present location. Regards.
From India, Mumbai
Shyam Sutrave
Dear Sir,
May I know when do the classes for MS commence for odd semester, starting Jan-09.?
What will dates for admissions for the same? Having learnt of odd semester classes, being interested in same let me know the details of admn procedure.
Thank you
Regards,
Shyam.

From India, Bellary
venkataraman.p
Hi All ,
Can someone please confirm whthere the weekend programs , MS (computer science ) from Manipal University are recognised by UGC and AICTE.
Appreciate your early response.
Have a G8 Day .
Regards
Venkat

From India, Mumbai
girish310
Hi Venkat, MS weekend program is UGS recognized but its not AICTE recognized. Regards, Girish
From India, Hubli
venkataraman.p
Hi Girish, Will be grateful to you , if Can you please give me contact no’s of previous batch passed out students for MS ( computer science). Regards Venkat.
From India, Mumbai
nagarajav
Hi Asif, Any chance of getting previous years question papers for EMBA Sem 1. Regards, Nagaraj AV
From India, Delhi
apekhya

hi Asif!!
Thanks for the valuable infomation. I'm a mechanical engg with 5 yrs of exp. I would like to do EMBA. I'm in gurgaon. I would like to know more about this course. Is there any study center of manipal university at Delhi NCR region for EMBA?? When is the next session going to start?
With Thanks & Regards
Smita

From India, Gurgaon
asific
Thanks Smita for your interest in Manipal Corporate Programs, Next session shall start in Nov- Dec 09, for following location Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai. Regards, Asif.C
From India, Mumbai
akamathb
confusion
sir
i am a student of BE final year i would like to pursue ms after i finish BE .
but i have a lot of confusions regarding some issuses. i'd be thankful if u could help me out.
1> is MS and MSc the same??
2> procedure to get into MS?
3> is the course offered at manipal MS or MSc?
thanks a lot.

From India, Bangalore
samirkodak
hi... ROSHAN .. m an elecronics and communication engineer. currently m wrking in riyadh, saudi arabia. i would like to do MS as distance education... anybody can guide me regarding that......
From Saudi Arabia, Jiddah
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.