shettyveda
Thanks, NO i have not yet received any circular, but I called to KSOU but they informed there is compulsory attendance for the Classes if we sent the Assignments.
any how thanks for the information and the exam will commence in August Month
Take care
Thanks
Vedavyasa

From India, Bangalore
muhurth
dear all,
as mentioned in the prospectus, please don't wait for the circular, due to so many reasons you may not get the same. but regularly keep visiting ksou url, wherein you can't blame anyone rather will get an updated info.
contact classes are finished now. n need not to worry as said by them they have cancelled it for "cumpulsory" those who attend will be benifited with the lectures or will be loosing.
now the exam part; start from the 26th July, to 31st july continuosly, no breack, n last date to pay exam fee is 28th pelase visit ksou url. you should be altert rather saying we have not recived this or that. ok!
for any clarification you can always send an email to , telephone extn. no. 268, 9, 271. atleast make use of this if not the prospectus.
bye take care all
all the best for exams.

From India, Bangalore
shettyveda
hi to all, I got the information that, the model question papers will be released on net, on the previous day of the Next exam. Try to search in web. All the best for the exams, Regards Veda
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.