shivani sinha

hi ALL SAPNE SACH HOTE HAI :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip cn_167.zip (509 Bytes, 320 views)

shrutiarjun

Hi shivani Dreams Unlimited :wink: :wink: Atleast you got some ways to realise it :lol: :lol: :lol: Sindhu
From India, Delhi
Lakshmi Sreenivasan

Kuch aur bhi hai kya, i mean some other post on the same lines, coz i have a list of some dreams,and want them to come true... :lol: :lol: Cheers!! lakshmi
From India, Mumbai
Manju27

Hi Shivani 8) , IT WAS AS COOL AS THIS WINTER Regards, Manju :lol: :lol: :lol: :idea: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
From India, Hyderabad
hazaidi

Mindblowing,, Is this the end or "" picture abhi baqi hay meray doost"" N’joyed a lot HASSAN
From Pakistan, Islamabad
shavalad
He He He He He HE Thanks for a Beautiful dream............................................. .... Hey wait onnnnnnnnnnnn This will be true one day specially 4 me,,,,,,,,,, you are invited to join the movement
From India, Madras
anu_1259

Ye acchaa hai, jitni baar sapne me changes aaye, utni baar sapne sach ho jate hai. Soch rahi hu what more should I ask for. Awesome, thanks shivani regards anuradha
From India, Delhi
maxne

I was wondering if i would be taken to some other page and be made a fool... And there it is....
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.