No Tags Found!

indhunatraj
Hi All,
IT'S A 7 LETTER WORD.
IF WE REMOVE 1 LETTER FROM IT, IT REMAINS SAME.

IF WE REMOVE 2 LETTERS FROM IT, IT REMAINS SAME.
IF WE REMOVE 3 LETTERS FROM IT, IT REMAINS SAME.
IF WE REMOVE ALL THE LETTERS FROM IT, STILL IT REMAINS SAME.
WHATZ IT ?

From India, Mumbai
pulsar180

Hi
I get the answers from your replies to other, but from my idea "PATANAHI" is the most logical answer, remove anyword it looks like patanahi after erasing all its remain same patanahi.
By take care
Vikas Kumr

From India, New Delhi
jyothiandraj
Hi Indu I got the answer even before i opened the message fully. It was quite simple. :-) Jyothi
From India, Mumbai
c00lstudd
POSTBOX
It will always remain the same even if you remove all the letters......
NOTHING
Nothing will remain the same if you remove 1,2,3,4....or any number of letters...it will always change......
:lol:

From India, Lucknow
romulusg
The answer is MAILBOX... no matter how many letters you remove from it, it still remains a mailbox.

VA

"Post Box" are two words. It is not "one seven letter word." as suggested by you.
Please let this site be a forum for smart HR professionals by excluding such juvenile puzzles which are not even correct to begin with.

From India, Delhi
indhunatraj
see all are logical thinking POSTBOX it is the one word it is one of the software interview questions too
From India, Mumbai
indhunatraj
Dear VA It was under humour session only and one of the software interview question what i attended Then that smart hr only told me that use some logical thinking like that ok?
From India, Mumbai
RAMESHANPT

You can take any number of letters which is posted by some one else, it remain same Rameshan
From India, Tiruppur
Sai Kumar
Hi all,
Come on guys think logically...its very simple..
She is not talking about letters in the word. She is talking about the letters we write yaar. Even if u remove all the letters from the postbox, IT REMAINS THE SAME...!!
Am I Write INDHU...??? :D :D :D
Thanq
SAI...Im new to this site.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.