prasadmanokaran
Hi all,
It was difficult for me can any body solve this .
question is..
I am thing;
Teachers hate me;
cow likes me;
Monkey eats me;
and iam a 9 letter word.
and hint is
-o--m--y-
plz reply if any body know the answer..............
<image no longer exists>

From India, Madras
maliniluky

A very old mail...................The answer is TAUTONYMS which is considered to be any word or term made from two identical parts or syllables

The teacher hate me... because tautonyms are no longer allowed in botany."Fact is, the scientific community has decided not to introduce any new tautonyms when naming species. Old ones are still used as before. But botanical names are not devised by students, they never have, and never will be. So what does that have to do with teachers?

"the cow like me... Bison bison is tautonym for American Bison."

"The cow" doesn't like bison

"Monkey eats me...Ziziphus zizyphus is tautonym for jujube, a fruit-flavored, usually chewy candy or lozenge, liked by monkey." No, jujube is a fruit, not a fruit flavored candy.

And it says "I am a thing". If a type of name is a THING, what isn't? It's utter nonsense.

Last but not least, the so-called solution doesn't fit the pattern of letters and dashes. WOT??

Ugh, what a waste of time:icon7::icon7::icon7:

From India, Madras
hima1

The Shrub Rosemarys is liked by Monkeys & Cows. As far the Teachers hating it... It is an OLD Teacher’s saying at Dull students - " Do U have Rosemarys in ur Head?"
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.