No Tags Found!

kattemalathesha

Dear Members, I would like to introduced The suggestion scheme in my factory, can i get some information (complete picture) about S.S? Awating replay, Malathesha K S
From India, Bangalore
ishikawa

Dear Mala,

Form the suggestion committee which has to be construct the leader, co-ordinator, team members, basically the leader will be plant head and HR person will be the co-ordinator and all the other department heads will be the team members who all are responsible for receiving,assessing and implementing the employees suggestion,

Create evaluation criteria,weekly update on notice boards, initial gifts and

Must to recognize the best suggestions for every month with net amount with certificates.

Practically Suggestion scheme is one of the best system in all the sectors to save and reduce cost, but unfortunately it is not well undestood by the employees in most of the units,

Employee can think that - the recognision is not worth against his valuable suggestion.

Lets say the example if a persons suggestion saves around 1 lak/month but if you are recognize him with 1% of the saved amount (as per general rule) cannot be worthful to from the employee point of view.

Analyze the entire process with your employees attitude before you start the scheme.

regards

Sankar

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.