No Tags Found!

chitrasuchi
Bhala koi tumhe bhool sakta hai RJ....:no:
Bohot kosish karni padegi or lammmbi poem likhni padegiii.......
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgr een::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:: mrgreen::mrgreen:

From India, Hyderabad
Amol Karmalkar

Hello Daleep
There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand.
This virus is called Weary-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT...:icon7:
This virus will wipe out your private life completely....:beatup:
If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store.
Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system...:wink:
You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected...:sad:
Regards
AK

From India, Thana
daleep shimla

Dear All,

I am not getting it exactly.... It was not poined to those who were writing about love and all.....

I am extreamly sorry..... I am not against humrous posts...... I dont think that anybody will be against it......

It all like you people have taken in some other way.....

Balaji, Malini, Rajita and other members... we are not here to fight..... or take support in our favour...let off this work for politicians.......

My idea of writing this post was against two-three posts that i have gone through in cite HR...which even you people will not find worthful to post here......

You people are making it a big issue.............out of nothing.

And if there was anything wrong with this post.... there is a personal message sending option.....you can use that for raising your point against some perticular person.....

It will not only realise him his mistake but will also help to save the relation/bond that we people have through this cite.....

So I request you all to stop talking like enemies........

I am not againt LOVE, Humour, FUN,or any other activity which is in the limits and circle of toltrance............ And I hope all of you are enough mature and intelligent to understand that........

Have a cool evening...... Enjoy your day................

Regards

From India, Mumbai
maliniluky

Dear Daleep, Come on friend leave it. All these is common in friendship. We are not enemies, we were just exchanging our views. Long ago we have put an end to this topic so lets enjoyyyyy.
From India, Madras
K.Ravi

Ab tum log dekho ki main kya karta hoon bahot hogaya tumhara natak,, ,enough enough means enough,,

CAN YOU ALL STOP THIS NON-SENSE. IT SEEMS YOU PEOPLE JUST WANT TO PLAY AROUND THIS SITE.

ARE YOU REALLY MEANT TO DISCUSS HR or what?

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE SACKED IF EMPLOYED IN A COMPANY IMMEDIATELY.

STUPID IDIOTIC FELLOWS

WHAT RIGHT YOU HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN HUMOUR IF YOU DONT HAVE PARTICIPATED IN ANY SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS,, SOME PEOPLE LITERALLY HAVE STARTED POSTING LOTS OF POSTS IN HUMOUR SECTION

which is totalling taking off the objective behind the starting of citehr website,,

tum thoda socho,,

whenever someone clicks on NEW POSTS all they can see is lots of posts in humour ,, so they feel that this cite is full of idiotic HR people who just sit and earn salary,,,

and those who dont understand my point very soon you will understand I personally am going to complain to Citehr regarding this and I am very sure that when I will explain this situation to Sid he surely will bring a number of post limitation to humour forum,, so that people are discouraged to post in humour section humour is essential but in low ratio
for every 10 serious discussions there can be one humour post,, thats what I want to request to siddharth ,,

Mr Sid,

Kind request, This post is personally being reported to Mr. Sid, by me the citehr member K.Ravi and I would request Mr. Sid to give his comments..

Thank you..

From India, Pune
chitrasuchi
haha dont u worry RJ... Ravi Bhaiyya ne recently Abhi ki petroleum ind mein Interveiw diya hai... Asar to rahe ga na...And Vani hai na sambhal ne ke liye... Dosa khilake sambhal legi....
Wht say Vani?
:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
hahah.. then u r mssing something really GR8.. he has all unique pics 8) :mrgreen::mrgreen:
From India, Hyderabad
maliniluky

office main...all blocked............... dont lie yaar.......are RJ pehle apne kala chasma ko nikalo sab kuch dikhega. :-P :-P :-P
From India, Madras
Balaji Kuppuswamy

Hey I already apologized for what i said earlier. don’t you see the post of mine yesterday. kb
From India, Madras
maliniluky

KB,
this was what happened yesterday and i have done this before u apologised. If u want go back and check the date and time.
gatham gathaha....................:p :p :p
Please dont start the same topic as we have already put an end to it....Chodo na yaar.....Why do u want to scrach ur head with the past events??????? Everything is an experience...
KB leave the past and start a new...fresh...happy...day............Good Morning
Have a wonderful day............:p :p :p

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.