abhi16march

ohh cumon dilip.8)8)...all hmour post is related to HR also..:icon9::icon9:....jsut change ur perception man...anyway if CHR wil think its useless definetly he wil stop posting in Humour section...till then u hv to enjoy with all members......
and dilip..its useless post u r ryt ...but say thanks to all other members theywil make this thread as a humrs.......:p:p

From India, Pune
maliniluky

Dear Balaji,
This was what u posted in the thread am missing u..
HEY
CAN YOU ALL STOP THIS NON-SENSE. IT SEEMS YOU PEOPLE JUST WANT TO PLAY AROUND THIS SITE.
ARE YOU REALLY MEANT TO DISCUSS HR or what?
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE SACKED IF EMPLOYED IN A COMPANY IMMEDIATELY.
STUPID IDIOTIC FELLOWS
KB
Mr. KB,
Try to be behave like a human being first then talk about HR. Give respect and take respect.
First of all tell me are u talking like an HR? Do u know how HR tackle with people. First learn those and then start pointing on others..If u want to oppose anything try to tackle it in a smooth manner. Even we can talk in the same manner but we dont because we know what is meant by respect.

From India, Madras
Rajita Nambiar
OOOOOO Malini.........chill Its no use convincing dese guys......... Jus dnt reply to dem , let dem say watever dey want..........after all they are Professional HR.........na......
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
manoj.bharti

Hi all,
One thing am not able to understand, the people who comes to Cite hr for looking some information of thier use, why they switch such forum which is name "Humour" clearly. They even dont read the cite mentors caption "Share jokes and funny stories or incidents from your office on this special forum specially created on request of our members" this information is just given on the site where we click to swith this forum, there after they just get furious and start Gyanbaazi... and all"
My Humble request is, Please do not Switch this forum if you don't like the stuff posted here..... If some one is still not agreed with this.... it is his/her own problem...

From India, Calcutta
maliniluky

Dear Daleep,

As u said please look at the postings in Humour session. Its not only the matter of enjoyment. There are several other aspects of life both personally and professional we learn from Humour session.

1. We learn what is meant by love and affection without which we cannot lead a happy life
2. We learn that now its our turn to take care of our parents, please dont ignore them.
3. We learn that apart from our job we should find sometime for our family. Do u think that everyone has sufficient time for their family memebers in this busy worrld. I dont think so.
4. We learn the values of life - Relationships, Good / Bad, Behaviour, Decisions, Problem / Solution etc..
5. As a HR the first thing that we should know is how to handle tough people/ situations and we learn that too from here and so on................................

If i start pointing them out then i require the entire day for it. Out of every 100 posts atleast 90% of posts has some good moral in it. why dont you just search for it and take the good alone? and we people will enjoy as well as learn the good and try to be far away from bad....

I hope now u have understood that daleep....

From India, Madras
np5247

Balaji wht happen why you behave like this, thats not way to talk with family members after all we all are family member of citeHR dont bother anybody if you really dont like this section please ignore we dont give any invitation to read this post and please enough for this day ... and forget all this things ....
Be cool like a Human Resource professionals...... we are not come here for the foolish arguments.....

From India, Pune
Rajita Nambiar
Well said Malini......... I guess as an HR , dese guys shud better understand hw relationships are created and maintained........... Well said Manoj, Thnks, for encouraging
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
shrutiarjun

:unsure:HOT DISCUSSIONS IN HUMOUR SECTION:roll: I agree with Malini Chill Pill Friends:p otherwise the whole purpose of this Section is defeated
From India, Delhi
abhi16march

hey guys i kno balaji and dilip is doing serious masti ...and both wantto join RJ and compnay :D
From India, Pune
chitrasuchi
coool down guys..... Y u getting heated in humor section.....8)
Take this thing as humor....:roll:
people who donno how to laugh and enjoy the things... they do say such things some times... :no:
may be out of frustration or out of stress they forgot how to smile and enjoy life similingly.....
Find humor in humor section........:mrgreen:
Thanx mailni, Asha, Ritu, Nilesh, kanak, sindhu..n all who support humor and know how to smile:mrgreen:

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.