NIKHIL90
Hello everyone..I want the best possible answers for this question that is often asked in the interview.Please suggest some good way to handle this type of question- Give me some reasons why I should not hire you??
From India, Gangtok
sandee1983

Answere: "I don’t think that there is any reason for not hiring me. I think, I have best skills & qualifications for said job." your reply should be in polite.
From India, Pune
Vibhu Malhotra
because i think i have a capability to convert all my lacking points (which you might have noticed inside of me) into positivity . I grow from my mistakes ..
From India, Bangalore
Vaibhav - HTCAI

Hi Nikhil,

This question is asked to check how confident an employee is about himself.

Well, why would you come to the interview in the first place, if you had even 1 reason for not being hired? Of course you don't say this to HR but that's quite understandable.

The best answer is:

I certainly can't think of any reason for why you should not hire but I can tell you 10 reasons for why I am the best candidate for this job and you should hire me. I am listing out the bullets here (you can download the attachment for detailed interview preparation along with this answer)

1. You believe in the company

2. You are interested in the role

3. You are qualified and technically equipped

4. You can use this experience for this role

5. You are ready to manage bigger responsibilities

6. You have developed special skills/ contacts/ relationships over a period of time

7. You value the comprehensive growth and not just money

8. You know the competitors, industry and economic scenario

9. You are a stable and growth oriented person

10. You have a strong grasp of technology and always stay updated

I hope this helped..

Good Luck

Vaibhav

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 10 Best and easy tips and tricks to crack an interview.pdf (548.0 KB, 53 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.