No Tags Found!

beeyardas

Hi seniors,
This is the time for bonus .i am working as an hr officer in a hotel industry. Here I find some anomalies. Here there are two types of staffs. One is regular staff . they have esi, pf cl , pl, sick leave, bonus and other benefits and they are comes under a trade union. The other categories are called trainees and apprentices. This trainees does not have any benefits like PL, Sick Lleave, Overtime, holiday off etc. but they worked more than 15 hours per day. They will get only 4/5 weekly off and one casual leave in a month.
Now my argument is that these trainees are eligible for benefits under payment of bonus act,1965. Bcoz the regular staff get 20% as bonus (rs.8400/-) and exgratia (1600/-). The trainees get only 500to 750 only. Is the trainees are eligible for bonus under bonus act?.

From India, Kollam
malikjs

dear sir
you are adopting unfair labour practicies.first of all these trainees and apprentices appointment is illegal.basically as well as legally they are your permanent employee and they are entitle for all benefits.
regards
js malik

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.