No Tags Found!

couvery

Well, I do not think this is the right way to do networking as there's privacy issue. Why you want to fill the details in the form and why people will share details with you you need to specify the reason in detail as how it will help with no risk of privacy.
From India, Lucknow
pawankmr.hr

I guess i have not represented the things in right manner that's why these questions are arising. I have just initiated a small form if anyone's thinks that it's unnecessary or unsecured then please don't feel i have clearly mentioned same. I was just tried a small initiative. I have not thought that it will take like this. Well i have posted same in various site including LinkedIn, citehr, and many more i am getting positive response. I will try my best and more, will try to represent right manner
Thanks for responding

From India, Gurgaon
CA Nilay Shah

Dear Pawan,
I really appreciate your concern and so i have subscribed to your form and meanwhile as mentioned by you i wanted some information about our Mumbai based members as one of my client had some work over there and as mentioned by you i have also stated with purpose to you, but till date i have not received any information from your end.
So can you let me know the reasons for the same as you wanted to be a moderator of the said database by not sharing it at least with members who have subscribed to it and when they want it they have to rely on you and wait till you reply / provide the said data.
Hope for a positive and early response from your end next time, else pls stop doing such things if it can not be managed effectively.

From India, Ahmadabad
pawankmr.hr

Ok now understand all the concern. I would like to request you could you please revert on same i ll definitely revert with database.
From India, Gurgaon
pawankmr.hr

Please find database for this post or threads i have deleted contact number for all people. sorry for late reply ...
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Professional Network (Responses).xls (38.0 KB, 79 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.