No Tags Found!

gemini
This is common query and of the working population 90% are doing jobs that do not utilise their full potential.

Also please remember that all of us are where we are as a consequence of our past choices. Selections determine destinations & choices circumscribe success.

Your ability to switch several jobs in the year are a reflection of your employability. Develop those skills in your self that offer value to your employer. This may take a few months & in the long run is a choice that will benefit you enormously.

If you find any value in my suggestions pls feel free to take things forward.

All the best to you for your future

From India, Indore
DJSAGER
Hi the first thing You have to do in this Situation is to Believe Yourself and have Confidence because no one can neither Replace you nor your Ideas and Capabilities. And more thing you said that you are not a good seller. Come on i beleive that everyone in this World is a Born Seller. So, Please Dont loose Hope my Friend. "SUCCESS is on its Way Bro...."
From India, Hyderabad
ukmitra

Dear Rohit,
My friend. I guess you need a serious career counselling .
As Ash mentioned, please provide us some information on your education background and what is your interest and if you like being in sales or something else.
Regards,
Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
yogimsw
Dear all,
I understood, Mr. Rohit Had a problem with his profile and he may not able to adjust with attitude, this is happened everywhere, As a HR Person he should be model in all the time, you now we know the people attitude more than, anybody, because we are the specilist,
My Suggestion, please be confident yourself, keep applying resume, and please recall what are the negative thoughts, we have, i will inform simple thing to you, A man when born to this society until his death, meanwhile we have to play many roles between our live, My dear friend please leave the life how the day has come to you, nothing is impossible in this word everything will be happen when we have patience.
Each day it gives, joys and sorrows please take life is a take it easy.
Beat Regards,
Yogeesh S.T
Manager HR

From India, Bangalore
arijitt
i am new to this site. so i don’t hav to many information about the members. so if u like to help me out then i will be really glad.
From India, Ghaziabad
discusshr

Hi Arijitt
Kindly let know hw exactly v can help u.... N about members.. maximum people dont know each other bt all are linked for one reason.....TO GROW AND TO HELP PEOPLE GROW FOR BETTER TOMMORROW.............
You can freely post ur query by clicking post new question, type ur query n send...... N c experts are always there to help u
Regards
discusshr

From India
gopinath.r
Hi Rohit

i can understand your situation. also i accept with you, even we all the people around you, whom you can call as society has a share to build up your career path. But you know yours is major and not ignorable and ours is meager and ignorable.

Lets not get in to this non sense discussion of who is responsible of what or you fit or not ,etc.,Instead lets do something practically which shall make sure you are on the right track or which help you find your right track.

Can you answer few questions:

1) Do you have the real interest to take sales as your further career?

2) If not what is your other interested areas?

3)What's your present takehome salary? (Sorry. i should ask this , but i need to know what will you lose if you give up your present job)

Please reply me with answers to these question, lets try to shape up your career further. I strongly put once again LET US BOTH try to shape up your career.

You can even mail me privately at if you felt uncomfortable about your salary details on open forum.

With Regards

Gopinath

From India, Madras
kashkavi
hi Rohit,
All your friends have really given good suggestions. So, stay coool, try to know about urself, your interest, your strength & weaknesses. First you decide on what you want want .. accordingly set goals and work hard to achieve it... I am sure you will be successful.
Do your BEST & God will do the REST.
cheers,
Kavitha

From India, Bangalore
rajansinha
a person actually gets what he/she deserves, all his strengths and weaknesses included. The tragedy is when we calculate what we deserve based on wishes or strengths, not accounting weaknesses
From India, New Delhi
Sharad Shah

Dear Hitro1;

Who will decide what you deserve? Look at your own life and analyze. When you born, you had no degree, no income, no capability even to walk or talk, although you were blessed by good food, clothing, shelter, education and lot more. Is n't it? Have you ever felt gratitude for such luxuries given to you without any deserving quality and qualification?

Today you are nervous, because you are not getting job and salary of your wish. Do n't you think that there is something wrong in your thinking pattern? I wish you learn to express gratitude for every breath gifted to you.

Remember no master degree will help you to live happy life. It is you who will decide to live happily and will need to learn an art of being happy in every situation. I wish you learn to help your self.

Read your words again and again and know your pessimistic approach to your life. Do not underestimate your self and build self image like "I am not a salesperson so can not sell anything except me" Remember selling skill can be developed like other skills. You can do anything and everything, provided you change your mindset and approach to the situation. I wish you learn the way of life, which is full with struggle and simultaneously most beautiful too. Enjoy the life. Here you have nothing to loose or gain, as you came bare handed and will go bare handed.

His Blessings;

Sharad Shah

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.