No Tags Found!

manojkumaranand
Hi Rohit,

I man a physically challenged person with bad childhood studied in government school, learnt english after 12 because in my times we used to mug up english, I know most of you will not believe, this still happens in government schools. Started job as typist, learnt stenography and to learn typing and stenography I sold cotton balls in various market of Delhi, repaired and assembled watches, worked on a dryclean shop. I am a post graduate today working as A.M. L & D and still has lot of hunger for learning.

Remember dear definition of problem as per Bhagvadgita - NO ONE WANTS IT NO ONE CAN AVOID IT. We all have to go through ups and downs in life.

Have faith and courage you this too shall pass. I have seen a tough life, a very tough life but I am tougher. Source a book - A Setback is a setup to comeback - Willy Jolie. It gives lots of ideas.

I am 41 years old but at heart I am barely 18 though suffering from lot of medical problems still raring to perform like a tiger.

Everything will be alright. Zero down your focus. One statement which I learnt very hard way - Never Compare - everybody has different upbringing, education and luck.

Cheers !!!!

Manoj

From India, Mumbai
discusshr

Hi Ashwini
Dats very true that Rohit actualy needs a job where he cn prove himself...... N for that let me combine yours n mine answer:
STRENGTHS- Analysing his strengthening personality traits and skills, he can better join the job that is actually suitable for him and is all about his area of interest.
Other part.... if he actualy cum to know of his strong points, he can make a fusion of those with his work to impress his boss.
WEAKNESS- Actually this word should be better called "Area of improvement"...... Once persn is familiar vid his points he lacks, he can better work on that to prove himself as a person on growth......
Anyways, Ashwini..... On behalf of all members I Welcome U to Citehr.... Its Nice to discuss vid a persn who is really concernd for making things better........
Lets Grow and help others to Grow....
Thanx and Regards
discusshr

From India
StarAnand

Tough times designed by life in order to strengthen us to face the challange of today & to make us matured enough for tomorrow, So be bold face the world. Regards STAR ANAND
From India, Velluru
nghi.nguyen
Hi,
PLs try to make a plan for your future. What will you become in next 3 years, 5 years, 10 years...You will know what you want, what you need, what to do to get the target of your life.
Change to many companies is not a good solution. Just try to stay and study. MBA is a good qualification for you but experience is also important.
best regards,
Nguyen

From United States, Edison
srinivas_81

Hi Rohit
Everything depends on u, The way u perceive the situations, The way u think n act. The way u lead ur life. U can be successful if u want to be successful. Try to overcome your lackings. Failures always makes u remind that try out in a better way.
Well along with education and experience what matters more is our attitude. Rohit dont take failures as negative try to learn from that failures that where u r lacking. Even after trying to u r not getting that means, definitely there is something wrong the way u do things try out in better way. Whatever the other say but u r the only person who can help u out with this.
Think Positive, Act Positive and Be Positive
All the best n cheers
Sharma

From India, Hyderabad
vijetashukla

Thanks Sir....... :) Fantastic reply..................keep ue the high spirit and keep on motivating others...................Thanks for sharing ur experience.........thanks a ton...
From India, Delhi
hitro1
I would like to thank all of you giving your suggestions.One of my friend Simhan has written i am taking jobs only for money.Sorry Sir i can't explain all situations i faced last year,yes i worked for money as i can't ask my family for the same.I have given time to search suitable job for me but even after clearing the two or Three Round the selection team said you have not cleared the test.i was sure i cleared the tests because a person who was there for interview told me you score was good bcz the paper was checked when he was giving the interview,its only one example i faced the situation many time.

To- Ukmitra

yes i don't want compare my self with others. Every body has his own strength and weakness .People are forcing me to change my attitude it might be the reason i left so many companies because i can't lose my dignity,seniors forced me to sell financial products by misleading the people.

To -Manoj jee

Even my schooling was from Government School, i wrote my all exams in hindi till my graduation after passing graduation i was not able to utter a single word.i don't know when i build little vocabulary and speaking.
After all this it is happening to me.

and at last Is destiny or People or My attiutde doom my degrees and Grades?

From India, Delhi
maheshb79hr

Rohit,
I am sorry to hear your situation. Let me put down some comments. First of all you would have knew the job description what you are going to do ..Again don't push yourself into a job for money sake or for a job sake.. The only obligation of a person is that to the level of satisfaction which he/she gets into... First of all decide in which role you want to work and try for that... Even though you are not able to get one.. make sure that check with the process and way you check for a job...
Keep trying untill you get one but make sure that you are very much sure that the way you do it is not wrong....

From India, Bangalore
Ash Mathew

Hello,
Could you please define Class 12 job you are currently being asked to do? That should help in prioviding some information. Also please provide the title of your job and the job responsibilities provided to you.
I am sure that a Class 12 job has less to do with sales - unless and until it has got to do with door to door sales for soaps and talcum powder.
Thanks,

From India, Madras
RamanTuli
Hi Rohit,

Well!!!! May be I might sound a little blunt and a litle stern in my tone, however for a fresher like you I guess it is important to make you understand.....what do you think you Deserve???? How can you just put a statement I am not happy because I am not getting the job that I deserve?

First of all prove the worth what you deserve, only then you can claim asking for your worth and the first step to that is...be open and prepared to prove yourself in any oppurtunity given to you.

Today we dont look at one specialized feild rather look at multiskilled individuals, and i guess you should consider yourself lucky that 6 companies gave you the oppurtunity to prove your worth.

Get Back to the work thats been offred rather than whining about I am worth better or less.

Go get into the race and dont worry about loosing or winning....just prepare yourself to run and run with all your strength, capabilities and energy.I am sure spectators will notice and you will be able to prove your worth and get with the cource of time what you deserve.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.