No Tags Found!

thilagar289
Hello Holswege,
You may be smart staff in our coll, dont think that every one in this site are fools they have better brains than you. you asked the question why tat boy uses fake account. you are sayin truth only know then why you are using fake account you can use your original account know. your account is created only on 12th for posting this comment. Dont try to act too smat "MR. Holswege"

From India, Tiruppur
holswege
Hello thilagar289,
If you had better brains than me, your communication skills would have been better than this and you would have got placed in a good company by now. Wish you the best anyway.
Regards,
Holswege.
PS - I am not a 'staff' in your 'coll'. (You really think any of them can write like this ?!!!)

From India, Coimbatore
svsrana

one thing is certain:
the college is engaging in wrongful practices ie issue is not that they are not able to secure jobs for everyone.
if i had been in their place, i wud have asked him to pick work related certifications n start small.
not everyone in the world goes to IIM/ ISB...
the issue is they are trying to portray a image which is false..
they will be using souped up figures which are wrong...
i dont know who goes under the id "Holswege" but i hope you have heard of All India Management Association, am a life member with this prestigious and apex body in India..

From India, Delhi
ajaybaskar88
Dear Holswege,

I dont know whom you are. Anyways, the issue is over...So better stop these digressions. We have paid special fees,placement fees etc etc.,.,but we have not been provided with even a single good opportunity. In this situation, you asked for offer letters. we felt it as a total injustice and no one in the college seem to listen our words. So we felt it would be better,if we get opinion from some Industry people itself and show it to you.We did it.

You gave fake information like 80% placement blah blah. Tomorrow you update the true placement details in college website. Then everyone will know the truth...

Anyways, nothing is going to happen discussing about it. We believe in us. Life wont end if we dont secure a placement in college. we have the confidence that we can search a job for us in this big world.

But introspect yourself and see. what you have done is right or wrong? placement officer job is a highly responsible and at times stressful too.

Be committed on the job. Try to build a good network, work full time with complete dedication.Don't hesitate to do some field work.Ensure some good placements for our juniors atleast.

From India, Bangalore
holswege
hey ajaybaskar88,

had you been as smart as you think you are, you should have realized by now that i am not the 'placement officer' that you are so desperate to deride and fix responsibility for your own delusions and failures. it's just that i know the facts of the case, i know you very well, and i am interested in showing you to yourself.

just think of these points whenever you are struck with your bouts of self-grandeur and your illusions of launching revolutions.

1) you had enough time to openly communicate your grievances to the placement officer/Director but you never did. this clearly proves that you lack SPINE and inter-personal skills. no wonder you failed to get recruited in the companies that came calling in spite of the contracting job market.

2) all your attempts to organize your classmates towards your fantastic cause and create disruptions failed miserably. why ? because most of them believe that you are a sancho panza charging at imaginary windmills. (i don't expect you to understand the metaphor though).

3) do you know why you itch for a revolution and want the world to change ? because you don't have the discipline and the guts to face life's challenges and change yourself to a real man who wouldn't stand behind curtains to wage one's wars.

4) do you seriously suppose that any HR person who reads your mind through these letters will take the risk of employing you ? ever ? believe me friend, you are the sort of guy who is every HR manager's nightmare.

now, go take a log hard look at the mirror and ask yourself if you have been doing the right thing by playing your petty games behind the back of your simple minded teachers who have nothing but your good future in mind.

regards,

holswege

From India, Coimbatore
ajaybaskar88
I know very well that you are not placement officer. If my guess is right, you should be the kith and kin of placement officer. What I don’t understand is you don’t even try to realize the mistakes in your side and is very keen in blaming me again and again. What amuses me is that you keep telling companies came to campus seeking us. I really don’t know what to say for it?

Just see things in a management point of view. We students are customers. We have paid fees (premium fees) and in response to it, we have all the rights to demand quality service.

I will say the steps a well committed placement officer would have done

1. Prepare the placement brochure by May 2011.

2. Send the brochure to not less than 150 Recruiters.

3.Have an active LinkedIn account.

4. Call companies to the campus by networking, (Considering the fact that placement officer has been in the same field

for 5 years, networking is not at all a problem.)

5. Telecalling to know about the vacancies.

6. Fix up appointments with HR’s.

7. Go meet them in person and arrange campus interviews.

8. Maintaining a good network with other placement officers in the region to update various interviews and arrange off

campus interviews for students.

9.Work for the whole day and not how our placement officer usually works for 5 hours-9 am to 2 pm.

Say from your heart, whether the placement officer has done at least one thing what I mentioned above? I can very well say, every student would have expected at least 5 good opportunities. But we haven’t been provided with even a single good opportunity. Not even a single student has got a proper job. Cracking interview is up to an individual’s knowledge and skill level but arranging interviews for them is the duty of the placement officer.

If the same thing happens to your child, will you talk so generously like how you are talking now?

From India, Bangalore
holswege
okay, lets try to see things from the 'management point of view'. you paid 'premium fees' to an institution expecting 'quality service'. now, if the quality service was lacking, you have all the reasons to get upset but you should be taking the institution to task. for example.. in a restaurant, if the coffee was bad, you don't go about mocking the cook, or start giving him lessons on coffee making, a sane customer would talk to the supervisor or the manager to get a replacement coffee or get a refund. bad-mouthing the cook can only leave a sour taste in your mouth.

please realize that your problem is with the service provider - your institution in this case. the placement officer is a trusted employee of the institution who has the backing of the whole management. the placement officer enjoys all the freedom and working style that has been approved by the management. every step of the way.

if you were so particular in studying in an institution that guaranteed opportunities in spite of your shortcomings, you should have checked the profile, the previous track record and the work discipline of the placement officers of all the available institutions before paying 'premium fees' and becoming a customer of one.

From India, Coimbatore
ajaybaskar88
I dont want to extend the discussions anymore...Let me put a full stop with two quotes...
“Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.”
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that."
Thank you!

From India, Bangalore
holswege
one thing is pretty clear - you are dead scared of authority (management). throughout your silly campaign you stuck to attack the only soft target available. that too, anonymously hiding in the cyber world. shows your character.
nosce te ipsum
ut sementem feceris ita metes

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.