Avinash Kaur Chabra

Great and amzing job..you have put your experience , learnings in these words...where each word speaks a true story... all the very best or your future ahead.
From United Kingdom, Leeds
ramanarg

Those who appreciate my Presentation are not ordinary people. They are highly educated, experienced and are occupying pivotal positions in various renowned organizations across the country. Hence I value these appreciations very much and keep close to my chest.
My work is honored this way by my friends. How nice of them O my respected fraternities!!
Regards.
ganesh ramachandran

From India, Tiruppur
NK SUNDARAM

Wherever human minds are at work, there will be ego clashes, politics, skulduggery, gravedigging and so on.... As some of our learned friends have mentioned above, this has been in existence since time immemorial. If we are self-conscious, we can avoid getting into the cesspool called office politics, and try to stay neutral...
I too have worked for over 40 years but always steered clear of office politics and came out unscathed..... one has to be diplomatic,and try to avoid getting trapped into groups....
Presentation was very good indeed.... Good for the youngsters...... For elders, they can reminisce and savour their own past !

From India
ramanarg

Now to top it all... I have received this post from you as response.. A person having put in 40 years of service not getting entangled in office politics.. wow... I am really blessed to get acquainted with people like this.
Very kind of you, Sir. Appreciation from a person of your stature... yes.. I have done something great.
With warm regards,
Ganesh Ramachandran
Founder: Life Improvement Mind Engineering (LIME)
WEB: R.Ganesh | NLP Trainer | Counsellor | Hypnotherapist | Reiki Healer | Life Improvement Mind Engineering

From India, Tiruppur
kbms_HR

Really superb Sir,
I am proud to be a member in citehr along with eminent personalities.
I downloaded your presentation and marking copy to all my colleagues.
Thank You to Citehr & special thanks to Shri Ganesh Ramachandran.
KBM.Srinivas.
Manager - Industrial Relations.
L&T Ltd.,.

From India, Rajamahendri
Antony.prakash01

Hi Ganesh the PPT is really good and it just hits the bulls eye... good efforts wish all the best in your new career... and all success to LIME.
From India, Madras
aks1786

Dear Ganesh Sir, It is really wonderful ppt. One of the best posts in CiteHR. It compelled me to ponder and introspect. i will keep/repeat it and try to practice also. Thanks a lot !!
From India, Delhi
Sunita Sawant

Really good one Ganesh ji. The matter was shared in simple words yet in an effective manner.
From India, Mumbai
safety.cfs@triway.in

Dear Ganesh Sir,
Excellent presentation, I don't know how much time takes me to overcome from the office politics. At least from this presentation I will escape/avoid falling into the politics.
Thankyou very much
Tks & Rgds
Anand

From India, Karur
acvora24
Mr.G. Ramachandran..........after a long time I have come across with excellent stuff, its complete package of office politics and solution thereon, really touched my heart. You have wide experiece of human psychology in corporate culture......thank you sir.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.