No Tags Found!

np5247

Enough Yaar .....

Sabki taraf se main maffi mangata huuuuuuu :( :(

we are Sorry .....

Plssss Stop this Subject now .

Chitz Plss Come back we all are Waiting for You.....

no more discussion plss ....... :arrow: |

From India, Pune
hima1

You know what you are Abhi!!!!
But others should understand it right too!!! Else will give place to wayward comments like this only!! No use of explanations later on.. after hurting a person's feelings deeply by saying I did not mean this or that!!!

From India, Madras
hima1

Chitra.... I want you to start posting now!! I know you respect your FRIENDS!! Come on now!!
From India, Madras
1982.deepika@gmail.com

Will U guys Stop pointing finger’s on each other....There is no use on pointing on each other.... Chitra Just come back dear…
From India, Amritsar
bipin_baroda

Hey gals plz plz calm down......... on behalf of other guys i ask u gals to return back. plz forgive them................
From India, Calicut
chitrasuchi
love u all my dear friends....................... thanx for warm coffe.........Hima c’mon frnds...kittu,mali,deepkia,suman..plz join with me and hima on coffee
From India, Hyderabad
bipin_baroda

Dear girls, plz forgive me .............. i think am responsible for wat happened, if i had not started this thread this would have not happened............. I never thought this could go like this.........
From India, Calicut
suman84

No need to say sorry bips.........u r not responsible for anything...........u nd RJ can join us for this hot- coffee..........enjoy friends...............:):):):)
From India, Gurgaon
hima1

Well!!! I thought it was a KITTY Party!! Any objections?? If not.. then pls do!!!:icon1::icon1::icon1:
From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Chitra : Your are sweet among our friends we do not want to miss you.. Pls promise you will not leave us for any reason. We all love you dear
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.