No Tags Found!

PriscillaHR
Thanks so much Shantha and Swathi. it really helped. However, now im now stuck at level 10. what is wrong in this picture?? ive tried almost everything but no luck. Can u help please??
From India, Bangalore
PriscillaHR
Roulettte, im still at level 10. do u have any clues for me?? However, i am addicted to KlueLESS and would love to give KlueLESS2 a go. Do count me in!! Regards, Priscilla
From India, Bangalore
joydeep25

Dear All, I have also completed all the levels reached till 30, but it jumped from 28 to 30, where is level 29 i could not find out, if any body knows, let me know also. Thanks..............Joydeep
From India, Bhopal
PriscillaHR
Level 16 seems confusing. i have the converted code but when i type it in the url it doesnt accept it. y is this??? Regards, Priscilla
From India, Bangalore
swatihbe

Dear Priscilla,
97 100 105 111 115 119 104 105 116
These are ASCII codes, convert them Do not use Capital Letters and it will accept.
I am stuck at 17th... i know who said this but it is not accepting the name.... I am confused.... Is there anyone to help me out please....

From India, Gurgaon
PriscillaHR
still no luck swathi! its just a string of characters in the lowercase right?? but its still not accepting!!! im so frustrated!! :( Priscilla
From India, Bangalore
bharathisarkar

hi shantha
I am sorry but i am not able to move ahead of stage 3. what ever i type it does not move ahead. IT just says java script check () in the status bar does not move ahead at all
What to do? Please guide
Bharathi

From United States
PriscillaHR
Hi Bharathi, Try typing the name of the Goddess of rainbow in the lower case. Regards, Priscilla
From India, Bangalore
joydeep25

Hi, swati
yeah 17 level is really a tough one here is a clue got from google-maharaj... say jay
man with the golden gun
Just sit back, relax and enjoy another Bond fantasy/adventure done in stylish ways and with CHRISTOPHER LEE the main baddie
Hope u will able to got it.
Bye.............Joydeep

From India, Bhopal
swatihbe

Joydeep,
Thanks for the help..
I know everything about this.. even the Name who said these lines...... but my issue is... this Quiz master is not accepting the name I am entering.... i have tried all combinations there..... Can you help me please!!!!

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.