No Tags Found!

rameshbala

Hi Pradeep, You have done a excellent work. Can have your working of sheet 1 * 2 Regards. Rameshbala
From India, Hyderabad
priyanka.8885
Hi Pradeep..
Thanks a lot for the attrition calculator.
Actually, I am doing a project on developing HR metrics..
It would include metrics like time to hire, cost per hire, voluntary separation ratio, performance turnover in key jobs, training ROI, payback period for training, succession planning metrics etc.. If you could help in any of these then please reply.
Thanks.
Priyanka

Bhawna gulati
Hi Could u pls share the paasword for the attrition rate calculator.Gud work . rehards bhawna
From India, Mumbai
eafil.hr

hi! ya its a lovely tool n its very usefull, I had modified it as per my company requirement. once again thanks a lot for the contribution. wishes Arya :idea:
From India, Delhi
rajeshnat
When I try "Unprotect" the second sheet and make certain changes, it is asking for password.
Can you please share that password with us or please mail me that password on
I would like to see the formulas...
Thanks

ruchi12

Hi.....
Gud work....I am planning to use the same sheet for the HR usage in our organization.....but the second sheet is protected ....Can you plz guide me so that .....i can put into practice this sheet.......Please mail me at
thanx
ruchi

From India, Delhi
RegalEagle

Dear Pradeep,
Thank you for sharing the file with us on the forum.
Can I request you to kindly let me know how the attrition calculation is carried out on the second sheet, and also if possible provide the password to unprotect the sheet. Could you mail the same to me at , as I can then make some changes for my company requirements.
Thank you in advance,
Swapna Nair

From India, New Delhi
Ruchi Saini

Hi Pradeep
When i am trying to "Unprotect" the second sheet and make certain changes, it is asking for password.
Can you please share that password with us or please mail me that password on
I need it urgently.
plzzzzz....
Thnaks & regards
Ruchi

From India, Surat
Bobdeep

Hi Sowjanya & Ruchi, Pls find an unprotected sheet mailed to your id. If any more info required, feel free to mail me back with queries. Thanks, Pradeep 9980913190
From India, Bangalore
apinto

Dear Pradeep,
I need to chage the first and second sheet to Financial Year from your given Calender Year.
Can you please mail me the password to unprotect the 2nd sheet ?
My email id :
The Calculators is very useful.
Thanks
A. Pinto

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.